| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
The dancers resemble Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley respectively.
P1 wears a long yellow dress with a red band in the middle of her skirt. She has short brown hair in bangs and she wears a pair of red high heels.
P2 has short brown hair. He wears a red suit and long black pants; both are separated by a single brown leather belt. He wears a pair of yellow shoes.
The routine takes place on a stage, emulating the movie. The dancers are dancing under blue and purple spotlights. When "Because I've had the time of my life" is sung the spotlights turn red.
At the end, there is a cut scene in which the female coach jumps into the male coach's arms, emulating the movie.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4: Put both of your hands around the other coach's head and make your arms fly back.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Point your right arm at the other coach.
- P2: After kissing the other coach's hand jump in the air and have your arms fly out in a semicircle.
Gold Move 5:
- P1: Spin around in a clockwise direction several times.
- P2: Get on your knees and, using your hands, flap through P1's skirt.
- Two players get 3 stars on both choreographies
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Cute" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "This could be love" is sung
(I've Had) The Time Of My Life has a Mashup which is exclusive to the PS3 and Wii U.
- Barbra Streisand (Extreme) (JD3)
- Love You Like a Love Song (JD4)
- Body Movin' (JD2)
- Forget You (JD3)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- Make The Party (Don't Stop) (JD4)
- Dance All Nite (JD3)
- Firework (JD2)
- Mas Que Nada (JD4)
- The Power (JD2)
- Let's Go To The Mall (JD3)
- I Like To Move It (JD)
- Pump Up The Volume (JD2)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD)
- She's Got Me Dancin' (JD3)
- The radio edit version of the song is used; the instrumental bridge parts are shortened.
- The dancers resemble the artists but the outfits they wear resemble the ones worn by the actors in the climax of the film, Dirty Dancing, where this song comes from.
- However, the outfits are in different color schemes whereas in the film, the dress was completely pink and the suit was completely black.
- In the Mashup, Mas Que Nada's pictograms are blue instead of the original brown, and Make The Party (Don't Stop)'s pictograms are in a much darker shade.
- In the menu, when the player selects the Mashup, the coach from Ring My Bell appears, although she doesn't appear in this Mashup.
- However, this is only the case for the Wii U. For the PS3, the Love You Like A Love Song coach will appear instead.
- This is the second song to have a cut scene; the first was Why Oh Why, and it is followed by The Lazy Song.
- This is one of the longest songs in the JD series, along with Satisfaction, I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight), Lovers Again, Bad Romance, Love Machine, Kiss Datte Hidarikiki and Heavy Rotation.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there are 2 pictograms that are blue and yellow instead of yellow and red, so the positions or color schemes for the dancers may have been different at one point.
- The Mashup has one incorrect pictogram (it's at 3:13 in the video below).
- The Power appears several times in a row in this song's mashup; this also happends with Kids in America in Rock Lobster, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockafeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
- The reason is because he's mimicking the saxophone that is played during on of the bridges.
- Sometimes, when playing the routine, parts of the gloves for both of the dancers will turn golden that has glitter.
- This is the first song in the series to have parentheses ("brackets" in the PAL region) in the beginning of the title.
- In the menu icon, their gloves are on their left hand but in the routine they are on the right hand.
- This is also the case in the Just Dance Now files.