| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a woman with clothes as the following:
- Short auburn hair.
- A blue sparkly hat.
- Navy blue halter.
- Low cup top, gold sequin high waist button shorts.
- Pink stilettos.
- She seems to be an actress or a singer on a stage, performing for an audience.
Shiny lights on stage with stereos and a microphone, the colours mostly being gold, orange, and black. The stage also turns white and purple at some points.
The are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All: Point to the screen with your right hand.
- One player gets 3 stars.
- One player gets 5 stars.
- One player gets 5 stars on the Mashup.
- Get all Gold Moves.
- Get the "Great Finisher" dance style.
- Get GOOD when "Ain't no other man" is sung.
Ain't No Other Man has an unlockable Mashup that is also exclusive to the Wii U.
- Ain't No Other Man (JD4)
- Maneater (JD4)
- Can't Get You Out of My Head (beta) (JD)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- Heart of Glass (JD)
- Sympathy For The Devil (JD2)
- Never Gonna Give You Up (JD4)
- Disturbia (JD4)
- Only Girl (In The World) (JD3)
- Moving on Up (JD2)
- When I Grow Up (JD2)
Puppet Master Mode
Ain't No Other Man has a Puppet Master Mode. Here are the captions in order of appearance:
- Ain't No Other Man
- Push 'N' Pull/Goalie/No Way/Push It
- Ironing/Butterfly Wings/Jogger's Balance/Super Snap
- Girating Mustache/Neon Defender/Tempo Tap/Here And Now
- Ceremonial Circle/Happy Clap/Pin-Up Push/Goofy Pose
- Girl Power/Hopscotch Jump/Spanish Whip/Pop Rock Wind
- Cocktail/Claws/Push The Corners/Future Wave
- Fitness Pony/Star Waves/Jumping Lunge/Wonder Walk
- Dungarees/Moon Party/Hide And Seek/Beach Combing
- Football Boy/Night Nurse/Marching Circles/Rocker Mime
- Pretty Bride/Step Clap/Walking On Clouds/Futuristic Arms
- Skater Girl/Star Seeker/Walking Wave/Bouncer
- Push It Back/Reaching Up/Locking/Super Groovy
- Cheer Punch/Darjeeling Express/African Swim/Wing It
- Move Your Body/Rain Dance/Running Pin-Up/Shuffling
- Touchdown/Club Snap/Afro Swing/Techno Tonic
- Clubber's Wave/Rain Boots/Viewing Audience/Rock Chick
- Tribal Swim/Goalie Jump/Groovy Jerk/Turn It Out
- Smelly Boy/Come On/Punch 'N' Release/Beat It
- Skater Groove/Waving Queen/Pull Me/Where Am I
- Tribal Pose/Pick And Choose/Free Style/Goofy Twist
- Peace And Love/Knee Pop/Falling Leaf/Possessed
- Good Bye/Puppet Pulse/Jog 'N' Snap/Staggered Waves
- Keep Fit/Jazzy Push/Pin-Up Snap/Point To The Future
- Tribal Shimmy/Knees Up/Fast Hands/Heart Throb
- Swim 'N' Pony/Claws 'N' Paws/Slow It Down/Speeding Up
- Throw It Up/Russian Rumble/Woodstock/Crawl
- Ain't No Other Man
Ain't No Other Man is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
Ain't No Other Man is featured in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Back It Up
- Flamingo Walk
- Swan Walk
- Even though Christina's song is covered, any other songs that feature her in the series (such as Moves Like Jagger and Feel This Moment) her parts are not covered.
- The routine reuses a move from Crazy in Love.
- The dancer appears on the NTSC front cover on the beta version.
- Some very minor moves of the routine are counted.
- This is the second song by Christina Aguilera in the Just Dance series, after Moves Like Jagger and before Feel This Moment in Just Dance 2014.
- It does not officially count as her second because it was covered.
- Part of the routine is shown in So What in the broken television.
- Can't Get You Out of My Head’s beta dancer makes an appearance in the Mashup.
- This is the first exclusive song to have a mashup and/or an alternate mode. It is followed by Till I Find You (which only has an exclusive Mashup) and Papaoutai (with an African Dance exclusive mode and an exclusive mashup).
- In the Puppet Master, the pictograms from Crazy Little Thing are pink instead of red.
- Also, the coach from Skin-To-Skin has his glove on the left hand and no on the right one.
- The song was probably supposed to be in Just Dance 4 for all consoles, as its files were found in the game files.
- This can be proven also by its appearance in the background of So What, which appears on all consoles.
- The song's Mashup files were also found on the PS3 version of the game. However, it still remains only playable on the Wii U.
- On some covers of Just Dance 4 (all consoles), you can see that the dancer instead of the dancer from Umbrella, in the same pose.
- In Just Sweat, unlike the other two Wii U exclusives, the song counts for calories while playing.
- In some pictures, her hat is golden instead of dark blue.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Puppet Master Modes|
| Ain't No Other Man • Beauty And A Beat • Call Me Maybe • Disturbia • Good Feeling • Love You Like A Love Song|
Maneater • Mas Que Nada • Moves Like Jagger • Mr. Saxobeat • Never Gonna Give You Up • Oh No!
Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) • So What • Super Bass • We No Speak Americano
What Makes You Beautiful