| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
A woman with orange curly hair, an orange and yellow blouse, yellow and orange diagonal stripe shorts, and orange strappy heels.
In the remake, her shirt is in mint and orange with a few traces of lavender.
A man with short orange and yellow hair, orange sunglasses, a red and white jacket with an orange shirt, red pants, and white shoes.
In the remake, his shirt is in a light shade of purple and white with orange highlights. The yellow stripe in his hair is now mint.
The routine takes place on a beach, which consists of purple silhouettes of palm trees, a watermelon, a green popsicle, sand and water. At four points during the routine, a piece of candy is seen hanging from the sky to act as a limbo bar.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Throw your right arm up.
Gold Move 3: Jump while throwing your right arm up. It is the last move for this routine.
Baby Zouk has an unlockable Duet Mashup.
- The song originally ran for 1 minute 35 seconds but in both games that it appears in, it has been extended to 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Along with Twist and Shake It, this is one of two songs in Just Dance 3 to be extended.
- This is the only unlockable song with a Mashup.
- The background reappears in Rock Lobster in Just Dance 4.
- The dancers mess up on a move (it can be seen at 2:09 in the video below).
- The song's Mashup has only dancers from 4 different songs.
- This is because it is a Duet Mashup, and there are very few routines that are both duets and fit with the song.
- This is the first unlockable song in the game, but it takes a long time to unlock the Mashup.
- If you look at Just Dance Now files for this song, you can notice that their original versions are separated, so this could prove that duet pictograms were going to slide from different directions in Just Dance 3.
- This is also seen in a beta picture for No Limit.
- There are two pictogram errors in both Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Now: one after Gold Move 1 and one after Gold Move 2 (one of them can also be seen in the JD3 picture below). In both, the colors are reversed.
- The Mashup has the fewest unique dancers of all Mashups.