| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancers are 4 women in Indian styled clothing. They wear the following:
- Red cap
- Pink jacket
- Pink bra
- Pink leggings with pink belt
- Red shoes
- Pink bandana
- Pink shirt
- Violet baggy pants
- Orange hair scarf
- Orange shirt
- Orange pants
- Orange shoes
- Sleeveless blue shirt
- Blue shorts
- Blue greaves
The dancers start off at a spray painted graffiti concrete wall, which come alive and animated. They dance in front of this concrete wall with graffiti still all over it. Later, the background turns black, only symbols from graffiti are visible. During a brief scene, a pink lotus flower appears. It seems like the background is taken from a rural street.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1, 2, 3 and 4: Put your hands together.
Gold Move 5: It's a Wave Gold Move and starts from the right. Pose acordingly and then cross your arms.
- P1: Bring your hands to your left side.
- P2: Raise your right arm sideways to the right.
- P3: Put your fingers sideways to each direction and bend your left leg.
- P4: Bring down your left hand and put your right hand to your head while bending your right leg.
- All 4 players get 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD while in single file
Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke) has an unlockable Mashup.
- It's Not Unusual (JD2)
- Price Tag (JD3)
- Airplanes (JD3)
- Superstition (JD4)
- I Want You Back (JD2)
- Mas Que Nada (JD4)
- Land Of 1000 Dances (JD3)
- Boom (JD3)
Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke) appears in the following mashup:
- You're On My Mind (Quatro)
- The lyrics are in Punjabi, which is an Indo-Aryan language used mainly in Pakistan and India.
- Even though it's in Punjabi, it achieved worldwide success in 2002, when it was re-released.
- The first dancer is similar to Lilly Singh (aka iiSuperwomanii), a Canadian-Indian YouTuber.
- If you look closely, the song's title in the green 'Indian' text (near the left) and the Just Dance logo near the right of the wall also in Indian text, but cut off.
- The choreography is performed by Aurélie Sériné (as P1), Shirley Henault (as P2) and Nawel Amini-mirad (as P4)
- Even though the title used in-game is Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke), it does not feature Jay Z, even though the English title was used in his remix.
- Sometimes, the coaches from Oops!...I Did It Again accidentally appear in the Dancer Selection menu in Just Dance 4 instead of the actual coaches.