| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
"Blame It On The Boogie" von Mick Jackson (Der The Jackson 5 Version wird im Spiel benutzt) ist tanzbat in Just Dance 2014 und The Smurfs Dance Party. Das Lied wird von Patricia Krebs in The Smurfs Dance Party abgedeckt.
The dancers are a family. There is a dad, daughter, son, and the mom on the far right. In the extreme version there is a female dancer.
- P1 is the father of the family.
- A crew cut with a partially shaved beard
- Red sweater with a black and white design on it
- Plain black pants
- Purple shoes
- P2 is the daughter.
- Fairly long brown and poofy hair
- An orange shirt with a skirt overall
- Purple socks and red sneakers
- P3 is the son.
- Orange cap to cover his baldness up
- A sweater vest with a purple undershirt on
- Bright orange pants and purple sneakers
- P4 is the mother of the family.
- Poofy yellow hair (possibly a wig)
- A sparkly blue top and an orange waistband
- Plain black jeans
- Red shoes
- Black short hair braided and looks like a spider
- A yellow tie up crop top with a blue sports bra under it
- Blue polka dot tights
- Blue, pink, and yellow sneakers
The background resembles a family house where you can see a door, a lamp, two couches, a centerpiece, a big window, stairs, a big TV and a picture of the family together.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in the Classic routine:
Gold Move 1 (P2): Open your arms.
Gold Move 1 (P3): Shake your hand.
Gold Move 1 (P1 & P4): Make a half-circle with your hands.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands up and shake them slightly.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Spin around.
Gold Move 4: Lift your right hand down.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Blame It on the Boogie has a Sweat Mashup that can be purchased for 5 Mojocoins.
- Fine China (Extreme) (JD2014)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- Ghostbusters (Sweat) (JD2014)
- Superstition (JD4)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD1)
- D.A.N.C.E. (JD2)
- I Kissed a Girl (JD2014)
- Wild Wild West (Extreme) (JD4)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- I Will Survive (JD2014)
- It's You (JD2014)
- Fine China (Classic) (JD2014)
- Forget You (JD3)
Blame It on the Boogie is featured in the following Mashup:
- You're On My Mind (Quatro)
- It is the second song in the main series that there are children coaches in the main series. Because P2 reappears in Could You Be Loved in a different outfit. Also, they are performed by the same person.
- The start is like a sitcom.
- This is the second Jackson 5 song in the series. The first was I Want You Back.
- The dancers in American Girl show up when I was raised by television is heard. It is a reference to the sitcom theme of the routine.
- P2 messes up on quite a few moves.
- The credited artist is Mick Jackson, but the singer they used for Just Dance 2014 was The Jackson 5's version.
- Even though the Mashup is a "Sweat" Mashup, the Mashup only features one Sweat dancer.
- This is the first song in the series to have both a Sweat Mashup and an Extreme routine.
- The dancer from Extreme has an effect near her glove just like the dancers from Michael Jackson: The Experience.
- The Extreme routine is not available on Wii due to not enough storage to hold the alternate.[zitat benötigt]
- It's the only Extreme Routine which is not available for all consoles.
- Since this routine is not featured on Wii, the coach is not featured in Mashups nor Party Master Modes so far.
- In the Mashup, Fine China (Extreme)'s dancer is frozen for a little bit in the beginning.
- In the Mashup, the D.A.N.C.E. Gold Move isn't counted as a Gold Move.
- The Mashup of Troublemaker also has this problem.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
| Barbra Streisand • Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • Fine China • Good Feeling • Pound The Alarm|
Run the Show • #thatPOWER • What Makes You Beautiful • Where Have You Been • Wild Wild West