| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The dancer is a werewolf using a motorcyclist black and red vest with a white regatta, ripped black pants, red necklace, and black boots with red stripes.
It is a forest at night with a wolf howling to the moon, a lamp post and a motorcycle. When "Born to be wild" is sung, the background changes to a road and the coach rides a motorbike.
The routine has 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Raise both hands.
Born To Be Wild is featured in the following Mashups:
Born To Be Wild appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Fear The Wolf
- Full Moon
- Wolf Minded
- Along with Professor Pumplestickle, Maniac and Crying Blood, Born To Be Wild was released as a DLC on October 28, 2010.
- This is the first song to use a visible prop.
- The background makes an appearance in Rock Lobster on Just Dance 4.
- Originally, the dancer had purple fur, and was a bit more detailed. Before Just Dance 2's release it was changed into blue fur. A remnant of the Beta was kept on the song icon, as the dancer has purple fur there.
- The routine recycles a move from Chicken Payback and Proud Mary.
- The song appears in the film Paddington along with The Final Countdown.
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 2|
| American Boy • Barbie Girl • Born To Be Wild • Chicken Payback • Come On Eileen • Crazy Christmas • Crying Blood|
Down By The Riverside • Firework • Futebol Crazy • Here Comes the Hotstepper • It's Not Unusual • Kung Fu Fighting
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) • Maniac • Moving on Up • Nine In The Afternoon • Pon de Replay
Professor Pumplestickle • Pump Up The Volume • Skin-To-Skin • Song 2 • Spice Up Your Life • Why Oh Why
You Can't Hurry Love