| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
The routine is a trio of a woman as the lead, and two men as backup dancers.
P1 has black hair with a pink snorkel. He wears a green and black singlet, a pink flamingo waist floaty, and red shoes.
P2 has brown hair in a ponytail. She wears yellow sunglasses, a yellow and black striped long sleeve singlet, red high waisted shorts with black palm trees, and heels where one is red and one is green.
P3P3 has long black hair. He wears a pair of black sunglasses, pink arm floaties, a green Speedo with red stripes, a palm tree necklace, and yellow shoes.
The background is beach inspired. On a pink backdrop, it showcases green surf shacks, giant pineapples, fruits, green portable toilets, pink inflatable flamingos, various umbrellas, beach balls and inflatable palm trees. Sometimes water and fishes appear. At the end of the routine, water floods the scenery, washing away the backup dancers. 
There are 3 Gold Moves for P2, and 2 Gold Moves each for P1 and P3. Each set of Gold Moves are the same for its corresponding dancer.
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3 (P2): Bend your knees take P1 and P3 hands.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1 and P3): Give P2 a high-five.
Boys (Summertime Love) has a Mashup with the theme Best of Just Dance 2016 which only features dancers from Just Dance 2016. It can be unlocked for 1000 Mojo Coins. It can only be obtained on eighth generation consoles.
- Due to the nature of the video, the Behind the Track interview for this song lacks a proper interview.
- This routine reuses a move from You Spin Me Round (Like a Record).
- In the song's Behind the Track interview, this is the fourth track to show Alkis or Véronique wearing something related to the routine; the other songs are I Gotta Feeling, Hey Mama, Let's Groove, William Tell - Overture, Fancy and Circus.
- This is the third cover by The Lemon Cubes, after Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika), and Moving on Up.
- However this is the first of their covers not to have started off as an original song.
- This is the second song by an Italian artist to be sung in English, after Satisfaction.
- P1's silhouette was used on Facebook as a teaser.
- The lead dancer has more Gold Moves than the backup dancers. She has three and the backups each have two. This is the fourth routine to follow this format, after #thatPOWER’s On-Stage mode, The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) and Happy’s Sing Along.
- At the end of the dance, P2 throws a diva tantrum as her backup dancers steal her spotlight.
- P3 has the same hairstyle as P1 from Careless Whisper.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 2016, the background is less detailed in color. For example, at the part where the umbrellas appear in the background, the background color is completely light periwinkle.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|