| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
- Pink fringe dress cuffed around the neck
- Banged bob haircut
- Dark blue leather boots up to the knees.
- Red outline.
- Yellow spaghetti-strap fringe dress
- Regular bob haircut
- Pink platform shoes.
- Red outline
He's basically P1 from The Final Countdown. He retains his purple suit and Fighter mask. Unlike his performance in his debut, he wears his purple cape for the entirety of the routine and his glove is cyan instead of black. He has a red outline.
Some colourful floating dots that bounce around. There's also lights that flash from the floor and a light in the ceiling. Those lights flash red, green, and blue.
The shape and style from the background in The Final Countdown. It has some of the floor lights from the original.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Classic routine. Note that the gold move is done from right to left (P2 to P1):
Gold Move: P2, bring your arms towards P1. P1, throw your arms to grab P2's arms. It is done during And let me love you baby.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the alternate routine:
Gold Move 1: Blow a kiss with your right hand.
Gold Move 2: Throw both your arms in a big circle.
- Two players get 3 stars on both choreographies
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get 5 stars on the Alternate Version
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get GOOD when "I love you baby" is sung
Can't Take My Eyes Off You has a Mashup which is exclusive to the Wii U.
- Marcia Baila (JD3)
- What You Waiting For? (JD3)
- Idealistic (JD2)
- Think (JD3)
- TiK ToK (JD2)
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Alternate) (JD4)
- Futebol Crazy (JD2)
Can't Take My Eyes Off You is featured in the following Mashups:
- Love Is All (Sisters Duet)
- 4x4 (Best of JD 4)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- I Kissed a Girl
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
The Alternate dancer of Can't Take My Eyes Off You appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Crazy Wrestler
- Cute Wrestler
- Gracious Strikes
- Funny Wrestler
- Wrestler's Skip
- Wrestler's Stroll
- Wrestler's Walk
- The word "God" wasn't censored, because the singer doesn't take his name in vain.
- There is an alternate mode which involves P1 from The Final Countdown and the background from the same as that song. It is meant to be an unusual routine. Most of this wrestlers moves are quite feminine, so they would correspond better with the song.
- This is the second time in Just Dance 4 that both the dancers have only have three colors each. The first one was Call Me Maybe.
- P2 resembles Proud Mary.
- P1's glove is cyan but in the Game Menu is green; this could be a Beta Element.
- There's an unlockable avatar in Just Dance 2014 that looks like the second dancer. To unlock it, the player has to get to level 1000 on the World Dance Floor, the highest level.
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You's menu square is different on Just Dance 4 and Just Dance Wii U.
- The Mashup features only seven different dancers. The only male dancer in it is the alternate dancer for the same song.
- It's almost one of the lowest numbers of dancers from all mashups in game. Two other mashups with a lower number are I Like It and Istanbul (Not Constantinople) (both with six), but Istanbul's Mashup is unused in-game.
- Also, this is one of the few Mashups with only one Just Dance 4 dancer, along with Maneater and Oops!...I Did It Again.
- This is the sixth cover made by someone who doesn't work for Ubisoft Studios; the first one was Toxic, the second one was Holiday, the third was Here Comes the Hotstepper, the fourth was Jump (For My Love) and the fifth was Beautiful Liar. It's followed by Never Can Say Goodbye and Ievan Polkka.
- The Just Dance Wii U version has a glitch: the first star can be gained even though the progress bar does not touch it. The same glitch happens with Tell Your World as trying to gain the 5th star.