| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female. She is blonde, wears a super heroine outfit, a pink mask and a pair of light green boots with cyan lines.
The background is a space scene, with shining stars and the earth. There is a yellow moon-like planet in foreground. There is a shiny, reflective floor where the dancer stands on. When the coach moves sometimes will appear a Pow! or a Squish!
The entire background is updated, and it looks more like a comic book. The dancer now stands on the yellow planet, and rays now shoot out of the earth.
The entire thing is updated into HD. It highly resembles the Just Dance 2 version, but with more plants and green circular rays coming from the Earth.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your hands on the side of your head during the line ''...When i saw her pretty face''.
Cosmic Girl appears in the following Mashups:
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Party Rock Anthem
- Run the Show
- Teacher (Costume Party)
- Wild Wild West
Cosmic Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cosmic Boogie
- Cosmic Swing
- Star Seeker
- Telepathic Transmission
- Wonder Girl
- This is the only song by Jamiroquai in the series.
- This is the first song where the dance theme is a superhero. The second is Never Gonna Give You Up on Just Dance 4, the third is Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) on the PAL version of Just Dance 2014, the fourth is Best Song Ever, the fifth is Break Free from Just Dance 2015, and the sixth is Kaboom Pow from Just Dance 2016.
- The background appears in Rock Lobster in Just Dance 4.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, some pictograms that are Lemon Yellow instead of Light Purple can be seen. Some of them are surrounded by a white space instead of being transparent.
- The coach resembles That's Not My Name in facial expressions, even though they're performed by the same person.