| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
DancerThe dancer is a woman with bordeaux hair and a pink strand, pink bra, pink and bordeaux bracelets, yellow glove, magenta shorts with bordeaux belt, a bracelet on her left leg with a butterfly, and bordeaux heeled boots.
There are two backgrounds for this song: the first is an empty room with checkered floor and a big heart on a sipario. Then it opens and it shows a bar with checkered walls, a piano, a guitar, and a bar counter with chairs and glasses.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand near your face.
Gold Moves 2, 4 and 5: Put your right arm up.
- This is the first song by Kumi Koda in the series; it is followed by Won't Be Long with EXILE.
- The dancer looks a bit similar to Kumi Koda.
- She also has a strong resemblance to Pippi, a character from the anime SaruMaru.
- Her avatar is the only avatar that has also the chest and not only her face (like Monster Mash).
- This is the first avatar that includes non-facial features/accessories; the second to do so is Ninja Re Bang Bang one, which has the katana behind her face.
- The Gold Move comes from the original choreography.
- In the original version, which was performed by Yoko Maekawa, the instrumental part between the second and the third verse is replaced by a rap-like part with a slower BPM.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love