| || Dieser Artikel braucht mehr oder bessere Qualität, Bilder.|
Sie können helfen, indem Sie zum Wiki hochladen.
| ||Dieser Artikel ist nicht auf Deutsch. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es übersetzen.|
"Dance All Nite" von Anja ist tanzbar in Just Dance 3.
The dancer is a woman dressed very similar to a popstar. She wears a short sleeve purple and pink sequined dress, with orange fur on sleeves. She also wears matching purple boots, with pink sequins on the toes. Along with a light purple glove, she has short dark purple hair, and a small microphone accessory, as if she's singing.
The background is basically the woman standing on a narrow and reflective rectangular stage, with rotating squares in the background. These squares features thin lights. On the Xbox 360 version however, the background has slight effect differences.
There are a total of 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Put your arm with your head on it, like you're resting on a table.
Dance All Nite is featured in the following Mashups:
Dance All Nite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Girly Groove
- Girly Walk
- Twist 'N' Clap
- Winding Down
- This is the first song by Anja in the series; it is followed by Baby Don't Stop Now, Crazy Little Thing and Brand New Start.
- This song is in the Sweat Attack playlist, even though its effort rating is 1/3, the lowest rating.
- The dancer's hair goes in her face several times, and briefly, her "underwear" can be seen, but it's colored the same purple neon as her dress.
- This is Anja's only Ubisoft song with a music video.
- "I came here ready to play" and "I just want a man to make it" are suggestive lines that should be censored or altered, since they both refer to having sex. This is also the case in Baby Don't Stop Now.
- The coach appears on the Just Dance 3 cover of the game with a slightly darker color palette.
- There is a glitch with the background on the Wii. Sometimes, the rotating squares in the background stay frozen in place, but they still light up.
- During the chorus of Cool For The Summer, the background resembles the background of this song.