The routine is performed by a trio of three elderly men.
- Brown hair and beard
- Brown fedora
- Large black glasses
- Bright red jacket
- Brown diamond vest
- Red pants
- Brown shoes
- Brown cane
- Brown hair tied up
- Large black glasses
- Blue track jacket
- Red polo shirt
- Olive green pants
- Blue socks and black loafers
- Brown hair
- Brown beret
- Black, pink, and blue diamond shirt
- Brown shorts
- Pink sock and brown shoes
The background is an orange autumn-day park. The dancers are sitting on a bench. The tree background bears similarities to that of Beat Match Until I'm Blue and Cardiac Caress. A playground set consisting of a slide, a rocking horse and a swing set can also be seen deep in the background.
There are two gold moves for each player. In terms of players, they're somewhat far apart.
- P2's Gold Moves: At the first verse, fall into P3's arms.
- P1's Gold Moves: At the second verse, hop over P1, and then over P2.
- P3's Gold Moves: At the third verse, pretend to trip over.
Appearances in Mashups
Don't Worry Be Happy is featured in the following Mashup:
- Born This Way (Triplets)
- This is the first a-capella song (without any instrumental base) in the series.
- This is the first routine that involves elderly-like dancers.
- This song has a unique way of arranging gold moves - each dancer has two gold moves, and each dancer does them in a different verse.
- The song is covered by The Bench Men, as there is a bench in the background.
- Unlike most of the conventional Gold Moves (which have a golden outline), the Gold Moves' Pictograms for this routine have a pink outline. This may be because of the mostly golden background.
- P3's arm turns blue during the Gold Move when he catches P1.
- P2 had an alternate pose for when choosing players of the song in Just Dance Now.
- This is the third song from Just Dance 2015, after Happy and the ill-fated Fatima, to make an appearance in Just Dance Now.
- It is the first song from Just Dance 2015 to last more than 7 days on Just Dance Now.
- In Just Dance Now, this song is in the Quartets section, even though it is a trio. This may be because there isn't a trio section, since the game was created before the Just Dance 2015 release.
- It was later removed from the Quartets section.
- This is the first trio routine to appear in Just Dance Now.
- Most of the gold moves in this routine would be hard to do if dancing alone.
- P2's gold move is very similar to the gold moves of Candy and Only You (And You Alone). It's also similar to a move from Me And My Broken Heart.
- P1 and P2 appeared in the beta icons of some cups in Dance Quest.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語