"Electro Body Combat" is a Sweat Program featured in Just Dance 4.
The dancer is a man who resembles a training fighter. He has brown hair, a black, orange and red hoodie, black and orange pants, maroon combat boots and a maroon glove. His outline color is electric blue.
The background is a dark aqua room surrounded by speakers and circles. Throughout the routine, the speakers and circles light up. Multicolored stripes will also appear in the background. There are also a few lights that can be seen.
- Finish "Amateur Match"
- Finish "Pro Competition"
- Finish "World Championship"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Electro Body Combat appears in the following Mashup:
- Knee Kick
- Punch 'n' Kick
- When the dancer punches or kicks, lightning comes out of his fist or foot.
- The routines are performed by Mehdi Kerkouche.
- A cover of the music is played during the Behind the Scenes video for Just Dance 2015.
- In one of the cool routines, the dancer uses a white light up katana, akin to the With a Katana mode of Tribal Dance. The mode where he uses it is not available on all consoles.
- This and Sweat Around The World are the only programs without a calorie count of 220 in the 45+ Minute Program and also the only ones that don't have a 50 calorie count in the 10+ Minute program.
- The coach is wider when he appears in a Puppet Master Mode.
- This song is used in the teaser of June15/August5 for Just Dance 2016.
- A voice says the moves from the coach like 'uppercut' 'punch' ' k.o.' and others, similar to Skin-To-Skin and Just Mario.
|Just Sweat Workouts|
| Aerobics in Space • Cheerleaders Boot Camp • Electro Body Combat • Sweat Around The World|
Swinging 60's Workout
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語