"En Mi Mundo" by Martina Stoessel from Violetta is featured on Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
The dancer is based off of Violetta, she has a pink-white dress with a red stripe.
The background is a flying dancefloor, there is a pink sky with clouds. There are also white and purple speakers at the back with purple beat marks coming out of them. There are also two backup dancers performing beside the lead. The backup dancer on the left is a male with black hair and a black t-shirt. The backup dancer on the right is based off Ludmila from Violetta. She has yellow hair and a brown top.
- Is the first Argentinian song in the whole series.
- This is the 15th Spanish song in the series.
- The background strongly resembles What Makes You Beautiful.
- This is the first Disney song in the series to come from a show that's not from North America.
- This is the first song from Violetta in the whole series. It is followed by Junto A Ti and Hoy Somos Más.