The background is a blue boxing arena with a red background, a crowd of people, and lights.
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
On Greatest Hits, the background has stricter features: the edges of the ring are seen, there are more lights, and the audience reacts more.
Just Dance Now
In Just Dance Now, the arena is much more realistic, there are some lights in the background that follow the beat of the song, and a pink fog covers the audience.
The routine has 3 shake moves on Just Dance:
All: Lean forward and shake your arms vigorously. This is done during all the lines that say "And he's watching us all with the eye."
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Throw both your arms in the air when the line ''And he's watching us all with the eye...'' is sung.
Gold Move 4: Flex your arms. This is the final move of the routine.
Eye of the Tiger appears in the following Mashup:
- Champion's Stretch
- The girl's shorts looks like Rocky Balboa's boxing shorts. The only difference is that the girl's shorts have blue stripes and red sides; it was vice versa with Rocky's.
- This is the first song to show the "shake" move in the short gameplay of the song.
- The dance and outfit makes it look like a sweat routine.
- This is the first song to feature a boxing or wrestling ring. It is followed by The Final Countdown. Ironically, the dancer of this song makes an appearance in that songs mashup.
- The dancer wears two gloves, similar to several other coaches from Just Dance and Just Dance 2.
- This is the first and currently only Survivor song in the main series.
- The song is referenced in Roar by Katy Perry on Just Dance 2014.
- In the Just Dance Now version, there is an error with the audio; At some points of the routine, a sound when achieving a star can be heard. This can be heard best when not playing the routine when it is loaded.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語