"FANTASTIC BABY (Japanese Version)" by BIG BANG is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
A Japanese man with his red dyed hair shaved on one side and long on the other. He is also wearing sunglasses, a New York style orange and blue jacket, a black shirt underwear, ripped black jeans and orange sneakers.
The routine takes place in a post-apocalyptic city with smoke spewing from factories and wrecked cars on fire in the background. The screen sometimes flashes to static, and explosions can also be seen in the background. Clones of the dancer in different shades and hues can also be seen. Every time that the chorus starts, the background gets colder. At the final part of the routine, the background becomes wintry, and icicles and snow can be seen on the cars.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Put your hands up near your face.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands together.
Gold Move 5: Throw both of your hands out.
- The dancer looks similar to Skrillex.
- However, he's supposed to be G-Dragon, part of the BIG BANG band.
- G-Dragon's hairstyle is on the left side, although the coach's hair is on the right side.
- This is the second song to have all its English lyrics in caps, after Independent Woman. It is followed by Tsukematsukeru.
- There is a Korean version of the song, which is the original version. However, due to the fact that Just Dance Wii U is a Japanese game, they used the Japanese version of the song.
- This also happends with all the KARA songs and Bo Peep Bo Peep.