| ||Dieser Artikel ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es erweitern.|
"Footloose" by Kenny Loggins is featured on Just Dance Kids 2014.
The main coach is a boy with the following features:
- Short brown hair
- Bordeaux and black sleeveless checkered shirt
- Pink tank top underneath
- Grey short jeans
- Blue Converse
Then, the coach switches into other coaches from the game:
- A girl with brown hair in a tail, red headband, light yellow T-shirt, grey shorts, pink leggins and blue shoes
- The teacher from Shout
- A boy with blonde hair, white T-shirt, jeans and red Converse
- A girl with brown hair, a red headband, orange baggy T-shirt, white T-shirt underneath, ripped up jeans with a blue belt, pink socks and black shoes
- The coach from Power Ups
- The rabbit from I Like to Move It
- P2 from The Hustle
- The raccoon from We Go Well Together
- P1 from The Hustle
- P1 from Do You Love Me
It looks like a field. The dancers dance on a dirt pathway with tractor tracks on it. On the sides of the path is green and brown grass. There is a water tower in the back and the sky looks like a regular daytime sky with lots of clouds.
There is only 1 Gold Move in the routine.
Only Gold Move: Put your right hand in the air.
- Although the transforming dancers make it seem like a mashup, this song's choreography is unique all throughout the song; there are just different dancers doing the same choreography.
- This is still the first and only time when dancers transform into other in-game dancers (akin to Mashups) on a game that isn't part of the main series.
- It's also the first song in the whole series in which a character that wasn't originally playable becomes playable in this routine (in this case, the teacher from Shout and the raccoon from We Go Well Together).
- It's also the first routine in the whole series in which one of the returning coaches is dressed in a different way (in this case, P2 from Walking on Sunshine).
- With both the difficulty and effort being 3, this is one of the hardest routines on Just Dance Kids 2014, alongside with Hit The Lights.
- One of the dancers wears a bacon shirt, probably a non-intentional reference to Kevin Bacon.
- This dance has the most dancer changes in the whole series.
- Both players from The Hustle have a different colour scheme.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語