The dancer, a man, switches between two different outfits:
- The first one is wearing blue spandex shorts, a blue sleeveless vest, a pair of black shoes and a black hat. He also wears a pair of dark sunglasses and cyan socks. He has a pink outline.
- The second wears a V-striped blue and red coat, a light blue t-shirt, a pair of black pants and a pair of black sneakers. He also wears a pair of dark sunglasses. His hair is very short. He has a red outline.
The Sweat dancer, a woman, has her black hair tied in a long ponytail. She wears a purple cheerleader outfit with a golden 8, very short purple pants with golden highlights, a blue bangle on her left hand, a pair of light blue socks and a pair of pink sneakers. She holds a pink pompom throughout the routine. She has a yellow outline.
The background are real life backgrounds that change. Scenes include the Eiffel Tower with tourists, an underpass, an aquarium and street views.
There are 4 Gold Moves for the Classic routine, all of which are the same.It is done in 2 parts; at the beginning of the chorus, on the line "Mother father gentleman.", and at the end of the first chorus.:
All: Straighten an invisible tie.
There are 3 Gold Moves for the Sweat routine:
Gold Moves 1 & 2: Hit the air with your fist right fist.
Gold Move 3: Raise your right arm, similar to the previous gold moves, but in a different direction. This is the last move of the routine.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Mashup:
Gold Moves 1 & 3: Put your hands on your thighs while crouching. (Done with the dancer from Disturbia)
Gold Move 2: Point to the screen and spin your hips. (Done with the dancer from It's You)
Gold Move 4: Put your hands out. (Done with the dancer from We No Speak Americano)
Gentleman has a Mashup available on Just Dance 2014.
- Gentleman (JD2014)
- Idealistic (JD2)
- Good Feeling (JD4)
- Forget You (JD3)
- Starships (JD2014)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) (JD2014)
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Alternate) (JD4)
- Disturbia (JD4)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
- It's You (JD2014)
- I Kissed a Girl (JD2014)
- We No Speak Americano (JD4)
- The Power (JD2)
- Beauty and a Beat (JD4)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD)
Gentleman appears in the following Mashups:
- Drop the Mambo (Don't Touch)
- Fine China
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Love It (Best Of JD 2014)
- Uptown Funk (Behind the Scenes)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
- Best Song Ever (Fitness)
- Blurred Lines
- Follow The Leader
- It's You
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
Both versions of Gentleman appear in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to their dance moves:
- Cheerleader's Shake
- Cheerleader's Storm
- Enjoy And Slide
- Follow The Rhythm
- Happy Cheerleader
- Pom Pom Run
- Pom Pom Swing
- Running Cheerleader
- Some of the original dance moves by PSY for this song aren't used. The reason for this is because the original choreography is rather minimal, which means the moves wouldn't be accounted for on consoles besides the Xbox 360 and Xbox One Kinect, which wouldn't be good for scoring. Despite this change, the in-game choreography looks similar nonetheless.
- The words "Damn" and "Freaking" are censored. The word "Wet" at "Gonna make you wet" is replaced with "sweat," making "Gonna make you sweat" spoken four times instead of two.
- This song has a pictogram error, with the pictogram at 2:19 has been reversed. (See video at the bottom of the page.)
- This song is the first one to have live-action backgrounds; it is followed by Happy and Fancy.
- Near 3:04 the unknown disco ball head dancer appears.
- This is the second Korean song introduced in the game, after Gangnam Style.
- Both are PSY songs.
- Based on an early screenshot, there is a picture of the 1st dancer, doing the dance. It is not shown in the official choreography, making it a Beta element.
- There is a lyric error in the Mashup during the Beauty and a Beat dancer. The line says "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I I'am a" instead of "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I I'm a."
- The Sweat dancer uses similar pompoms to the ones used by the backup dancers from Hot For Me.
- The Party Master Mode includes a minor appearance of the unknown disco ball headed dancer.
- The Sweat coach appears in the #June15 teaser where some Just Dance 2016 content was revealed.
- Both Classic and Sweat coach make a cameo appearance in the background of Uptown Funk
- This is the first song by PSY on Just Dance which isn't a DLC.
|Party Master Modes|
| Birthday • Built For This • |
Holding Out for a Hero • I Will Survive • Just Dance • Love Boat • Maps • She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) • Starships
Summer • Troublemaker • Where Have You Been
| Follow The Leader • Gentleman • Ghostbusters • I Kissed a Girl • It's You • I Was Made For Lovin' You • Just Dance|
Kiss You • Limbo • María • Summer • Troublemaker
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語