"Get Lucky" by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams is featured on Just Dance 2014.
- Black sun glasses
- A gold zip up suit with zig-zags.
- Braided hair
- Golden shoes
- During the Daft Punk part, he comes with a white outline and turns red
- Black beard
- A silver tuxedo suit
- His hair is up and fluffy
- Grey shoes
- During the Daft Punk part, he comes with a white outline and turns blue
On a dark background, numerous triangles come forward. Around are brief stars. On the floor come some shining lights. During the vocoders part, a white sound line is present, and stays until the vocoders end.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Slowly raise your right arm. P2 does this right before P1 when the lines ''...to give up, who we are'' and ''..and our cups to the stars'' are sung.
- It is the second Daft Punk song to be in the series, the first was Da Funk in Just Dance 3.
- As of February 1, 2014 this is the most played song on Just Dance 2014; it has been played over 5 million times.
- In the video below, at 2:25, the pictogram is incorrect. The colors are reversed.
- At the beginning of the choreography, the pictograms are dark with gold border for the left coach and blue border for the right coach.
- ''...to get some'' is not censored, even though it is a sexual reference. This also happens in We Can't Stop.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
|English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語