Appearance of the DancerBearbeiten
The dancer is a man with a aqua toupee, dark blue goggles, a aqua sweater with yellow and blue shapes on it, dark blue pants with aqua pocket slits, and yellow shoes with aqua bottoms and laces.
In the remake, his appearance has a heavy difference. His cap and his shirt are magenta and he looks slimmer. His sweater has also been transformed into a button-up shirt. The dancer's shirt features 3 colors for the shapes and the pants are more indigo with yellow pocket slits.
The background is a few shades of dark blue with pink and black squares, split in half by the corners to look like separate triangles. They are seen pumping to the song, and sometimes switching colours. There's also a large red triangle floating around behind the black and pink squares. The floor has blue squares of different shades that light up to the song.
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) has a Mashup that can only be accessed on an Xbox 360 disc that was pre-ordered from GameStop. It only features coaches from songs in Just Dance 3.
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- Party Rock Anthem
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Shes Got Me Dancing
- Let's Go To The Mall
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Hey Boy Hey Girl
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pump your right arm in the air twice and slowly bring it down.
Gold Move 2: Clap your hands once, and quickly.
Gold Move 3: Throw your right arm in the air. This is the final move of the routine.
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) appears in the following Mashups:
- There's an exclusive mashup to this that can only be accessed if the Xbox 360 version of the game was preordered from GameStop.
- It only uses Just Dance 3 coaches.
- Although it can be accessed as such, some players didn't get the mashup from GameStop.
- The cover is almost half as long as the actual song. The original is 4:06, and the cover is 3:32.
- If you look closely, the dancer's sweater on Just Dance 3 features more straight-lined shapes like Tetris-piece shapes, hexagons, rectangles, and triangles. In the remake, there are larger and less geometric shapes. There's even a white Pacman-like shape near his right shoulder.
- For some reasons, "butt", "dope", and "pants" are not censored, despite being words that would easily be removed in other songs.
- The Mashup's pictogram count is unknown.
- In the Just Dance Now files, you can notice that only Gold Move 1 is updated to the latest games standards. This is the first time it happens.
- The Beta version of the coach had a more greenish colour scheme, and his glasses were more visible and detailed, as shown in the game trailer.
- The coach always appears in the Just Dance 2014 Mashup background, even though he isn't featured in any of them.
- This dance's background can be unlocked as an Xbox 360 or PlayStation theme through Uplay awards.
- Sweat all night is misinterpreted as Work me all night.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii 2|
| Age Age Every Night • Baby One More Time • Beautiful Liar • Bo Peep Bo Peep • Body & Soul • California Gurls|
Dynamite • Girlfriend • Go Go Summer! • Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) • I'm Your Man
Independent Woman • Jet Coaster Love • Joyful • Lollipop • Lovers Again • Mamasita • Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!
Mickey Mouse March (Eurobeat) • Only Girl (In The World) • Party Rock Anthem • PonPonPon • Pop Star
Promiscuous • Pump It • Ride On Time • Rising Sun • Samishii Nettaigyo • She's Got Me Dancing • Spectronizer
Suirenka • TiK ToK • We Can Fly • We Can't Stop the Music • Yeah! Meccha Holiday
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語