Both routines each contain a solo man with the following features:
Dancer Style 1
- Purple and pitch black cap, purple shirt, black jacket with green sleeves, black-and-green shoes and black pants.
Dancer Style 2
- Psychedelic black cap, psychedelic black shirt, psychedelic red and yellow jacket, psychedelic yellow and red shoes and black pants.
Dancer Style 3
- Blue cap, blue shirt, green jacket with yellow sleeves, black pants and yellow-and-green shoes
Dancer Style 1
- Blue polo
- Purple shirt
- Blue shoes
- Black pants
Dancer Style 2
- Black polo
- Psychedelic black and grey shirt
- Black shoes
- Black pants
The dancer is in a large dark area with many lights and stereos. At one part of the song, there is a reflected light that looks like him.
The extreme background is the same layout as the Mashup backgrounds of JD4, which is a dotted screen with slow smoke behind. The dots are a colour changing rainbow spectrum. Unlike the Mashup backgrounds, the floor flashes white lights and the smoke behind changes colours.
ClassicGold Move 1: At the last part of the "Jaws" step, you put your right hand up and show all of your fingers.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand on your chin.
ExtremeGold Move 1: Bending your back on a backward side while swaying. (similar to that of The Choice Is Yours )
Gold Move 2: Make a fast salute with your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Point to the screen with both hands. (similar to that of You Spin Me Round (Like a Record))
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Alternate Version
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get GOOD when "Oh oh sometimes" is sung
Good Feeling has a Mashup that is made available through normal play on Wii, but Uplay on other consoles.
- Good Feeling (JD4)
- U Can't Touch This (JD)
- Party Rock Anthem (JD3)
- Never Gonna Give You Up (JD4)
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) (JD3)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Rasputin (JD2)
- Oh No! (JD4)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
- It's Raining Men (JD2)
- Who Let the Dogs Out? (JD)
- Louie Louie (JD)
- Idealistic (JD2)
- Love You Like A Love Song (JD4)
- Satisfaction (JD2)
- Toxic (JD2)
- I Like To Move It (JD)
Puppet Master Mode
Good Feeling has a Puppet Master Mode on the Wii U. Here are the captions in order of appearance:
- Good Feeling
- Diving Down/Posh/Come With Me/Rising Hand
- Backstroke/Swim Up/Hi All/Where Am I
- Grunge/Nurse Wave/Bounce 'N' Point/Cyber Pose
- Up And Down/Neon Robotics/Inside The Box/Super Groovy
- Funny Dog/Egyptian Jump/Girly Groove/Goofy Twist
- MC Skater/Puppet/Party Lights/The Winner
- Four Corners/Russian Plane/Running Man/Crazy Walk
- Lean/Bombay Twist/Sparkle 'N' Snap/Crescent Moon
- Bridal Bouquet/Pick And Choose/African Swim/Pivoting Punch
- Cheer Girl Snap/Puppet Pulse/Spanish Groove/Hands Up
- Dude Twist/Lightning Strikes/Hippie Hop/Cyber Fight
- Beethoven/Russian Violin/Circle 'N' Twist/Shuffling
- Put Your Hand Up/Star Waves/Twist 'N' Clap/Moves Like A Star
- Dirty Punch/Punch It/Double Punch/Beat It
- Seatbelt/Whip And Circle/Out Of Africa/Broken Hearted
- Dog Call/Robotic Repeat/Stomp/Phone Me
- Speed Bag/Russian Skip/Hippie Plane/Wonder Boy
- Dungarees/Bollywood/Castanets/Happy Birthday
- Skater Girl/Lighting Pose/Indian Swing/Bouncer
- Grunge Guitar/Pray For Parvati/Set Fire/Cyber Whip
- Hitch Home/Bullet Time/Backwards/Day Dream
- Shutout/Ice Skater/In Da Pit/Ready To Fight
- Kennel Party/Posh Poses/Walking On Clouds/To The Right
- Dude Dance/Night Nurse/Giggle Box/Windmill
- Half Time/Sweet Stroke/No Way/Happy Hop
- Pretty Bride/Neon Madness/Beware Of The Bull/Cyber Style
- Locomotion/Sun Rise/Step In Style/Fever
- Skater Boogie/Duck Dance/Rocking Chair/Aie Aie Aie
- S Snap/Rain Boots/Voodoo/Wind Up Walk
- Hey Dude/Punch The Sky/TV Hands/Super Whip
- Good Feeling
Good Feeling appears in the following Mashups:
- 4x4 (Best of JD 4)
- Animals (Club)
- Feel So Right
- Love Boat
- Macarena (Gentlemen)
- Mr. Saxobeat
- So What
- Super Bass
- Where Have You Been
Both versions of Good Feeling appear in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves:
- Dub Step
- Free Hug (In Beta)
- Good Wave
- Jaws/Croco Night
- Me, Me and Me/Crazy Walk
- Pendulum Whip
- Shoot Em Up
- Heel Jump
- Here 'N' Now
- Jumping Jack
- Power Circle
- Speeding Up
- Techno Tonic
- Vitamin C
- "God" has been censored from the song due to it being considered as "taking God's name in vain".
- "God" isn't censored in the Just Dance 4 launch trailer.
- This song was featured in the music video for Justin Bieber's song Beauty And A Beat for a few split scenes.
- The Classic dancer resembles Move Your Feet, Airplanes, The Other Side and P2 of She Looks So Perfect.
- The Classic dancer's third jacket was also seen in Safe And Sound. The fourth switched dancer wears this jacket.
- At the preview video of Just Dance 4, the video shows Good Feeling. However, it only shows the dancer using the third Dancer Type.
- This means that the dancer originally wasn't going to change colored outfits.
- The coach from the Classic routine was going to have dark blue pants instead of black.
- Both coaches of Good Feeling appeared in the selection of the Puppet Master Mode of Love You Like A Love Song (only seen at the bridge lyric in a backward row).
- This is the first Flo Rida song, the second being Troublemaker (as a featured role) in Just Dance 2014.
- This song samples "Levels" by Avicii and "Something's Got a Hold on Me" by Etta James.
- Mehdi Kerkouche is the Extreme dancer.
- Coincidentally, he does a pose from this routine on the square of VIP for It's My Birthday.
- In the Mashup for Beauty And A Beat, this song's Extreme dancer isn't in the 2nd Dancer Type during that part of the routine.
- The Extreme dancer's color scheme changes to a lighter one near the end of the routine.
- The dancer's icon shows him in those colors.
- The video game Animal Crossing New Leaf features a dress called Neon Checkerd Jacket (its name has been misspelled), which is inspired from the Extreme coach. It was designed by Wesley Enriquez.
- Flo Rida performed this song at the E3 2012 press conference to help Ubisoft launch the game.
- The version of the song used is the Alice version, which is why the song sounds different during the chorus.
- At E3, the song appeared as "Good Feeling (Alice Version)".[zitat benötigt]
|Puppet Master Modes|
| Ain't No Other Man • Beauty And A Beat • Call Me Maybe • Disturbia • Good Feeling • Love You Like A Love Song|
Maneater • Mas Que Nada • Moves Like Jagger • Mr. Saxobeat • Never Gonna Give You Up • Oh No!
Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) • So What • Super Bass • We No Speak Americano
What Makes You Beautiful
| Barbra Streisand • Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • Fine China • Good Feeling • Pound The Alarm|
Run the Show • #thatPOWER • What Makes You Beautiful • Where Have You Been • Wild Wild West
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語