"Groove Is in the Heart" by Deee-Lite is featured on Just Dance.
The dancer is a woman. She has pink hair, a pink pajama shirt, pink & yellow patterned leggings and yellow oxford high heels. She also wears pink glasses, which are only briefly visible.
The background has a spiral wall that is colored blue and aquamarine. It constantly changes from a blue to an aqua shade. The floor is black.
This routine has only 1 Shake Move:Only Shake Move: Shake both of your arms up and down while your hands are low.
- The dancer looks like Kier Kirby in the music video.
- The song choreography uses some moves from the music video.
- There is an error in the lyrics: "Horten hears a who" is put in the lyrics instead of "Horton hears a who".
- This is one of the songs from Just Dance that changes colors in the background, along with Bebe.
- The routine from this song is used in the Just Dance's trailer.
- This is the one of two routines with a female coach to have a shake move with a female dancer; the other one is Jin Go Lo Ba.
|Songs in Just Dance|
| A Little Less Conversation • Acceptable in the 80s • Bebe • Can't Get You Out of My Head • Cotton Eye Joe • Dare|
Eye of the Tiger • Fame • Funplex • Girls & Boys • Girls Just Want to Have Fun • Groove Is in the Heart
Heart of Glass • Hot n Cold • I Get Around • I Like to Move It • Jerk It Out • Jin Go Lo Ba • Kids in America
Le Freak • Louie Louie • Lump • Mashed Potato Time • Pump Up the Jam • Ring My Bell • Step by Step • Surfin' Bird
That's the Way (I Like It) • U Can't Touch This • Wannabe • Warm Up • Who Let the Dogs Out? • Womanizer
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語