P1 is a woman and wears a golden dress and lavender heels. Her hair is in an orange afro. In her Just Dance Now Remake, she had a darker yellow and red dress, a pink necklace and belt, her glove is purple, and her hair is blue.
P2 is a man and wears a purple vest and pants with a star pattern. His hair is long and orange. In his Just Dance Now Remake, his suit is pink and red, his glove is brown, and his hair is blue.
The routine takes place in a disco with several lights on the floor. There is also an animated disco ball on the ceiling.
The routine now take place in a lounge like setting with a disco floor. There are lots of white light around the floor the flash with the music. There are multiple disco balls.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Make a circle in the air with both of your arms.
Hot Stuff appears in the following Mashup:
- Originally the dancers were pointed to a more gold/orange color palette and the second dancer was the first. However, P1 still appears in the place of P2 and vice versa in the menu.
- This routine was featured in the music video for "Last Friday Night (TGIF)" by Katy Perry.
- This is the first Donna Summer song in the series; it is followed by I Feel Love on Just Dance 3.
- Both of those games came out before Donna's death in 2012.
- In the Promiscuous Mashup, the dancers have inverted color palette (purple instead of orange, and vice versa).
- The beta version of P1 strongly resembles the dancer for What You Waiting For?.
- P1's silhouette appears in later games as an Easter egg: it appears in the menu in Just Dance 3, in the Strike The Pose button in Just Dance 4, and in the Puppet Masters and in Just Dance 2014 when the game says you have to vote for a song on World Dance Floor.
- Along with TiK ToK and U Can't Touch This, this song was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 26, 2015. However, they returned later that day.
- The Just Dance Now version is largely updated, with new colors for the dancers and an entire new background.
- This song holds the record for the most beta elements in a song.
- On the Just Dance Now version of the song, if you are quick enough, you can notice that a part of P2's hair is orange for a few split seconds. This can only be seen at the beginning of the routine and it only happens once. The same thing happends with P1.
- I Love It reuses a move from the routine.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語