Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who wears a teal and orange flower patterned shirt with a singlet under it, and orange flippers on his feet.
On Just Dance Now, his shirt and goggles are red, and his singlet and flippers are purple.
The background is an image of a beach at sunset. On Just Dance Now, the sunset is a slightly darker colour and there are birds flying around.
In Just Dance Now, there are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Open your arms in a left-diagonal fashion as if you are surfing.
Gold Move 2: Similar to the previous move, but in a right-diagonal fashion.
- The song is by The Beach Boys which explains the coach's wardrobe and the background the routine takes place in.
- This is the first The Beach Boys song in the franchise, the second is Surfin' U.S.A. and the third is Barbara Ann.
- However, this is the first and only Beach Boys song in the main series.
- The dancer has his own avatar in Just Dance 2014. To unlock this avatar you must reach Level 750 on the World Dancefloor.
- The dancer appears in a Puppet Master Mode for Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain), and in that, his shirt is mostly red instead of green.
- On Just Dance Now, unlike many other routines, the routine originally did not have any Gold Moves. This could be attributed to the fact that the song was never in a game which came with the feature. Gold moves were later added.
- On April 14, 2015, the song was removed from Just Dance Now.
- However, it was restored back on April 15th, 2015.
- This made this the 9th song to be deleted from Just Dance Now, after American Girl, Roar, Happy, Fatima, Heart Of Glass, We No Speak Americano (Fanmade), Sway (Quien Sera), U Can't Touch This and You're On My Mind. However Happy, American Girl and the final 5 songs was re-added back.
- This is the only song from Just Dance to not have made an appearance on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but still have an avatar in Just Dance 2015.
- Similar to Jerk It Out and Cotton Eye Joe, the beta version had the dancer in a brief cartoonish version and the dancer's face was more visible.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語