The dancers are each a woman and a man, with the following features:
- Long, black hair
- Orange skirt with yellow fragments
- Black heels
- Red outline
- Orange cap with yellow ring
- Yellow jacket
- Orange shirt
- Black pants
- Yellow shoes
- Red outline
The background has multiple instruments stacked on top of one another. At the very bottom there are maracas. Beside them there are small round drums. Behind the small drums there are 8 bigger drums and on the right side of the drums there are two trumpets and on the left side there are 3 trombones.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Open your arms
- Two players get 3 stars on both choreographies
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Great Starter" Dance style
- Get GOOD while clapping
I Like It has a Mashup exclusive to Wii U.
- Monster Mash (JD2)
- I Got You (I Feel Good) (JD2)
- Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) (JD2)
- Dagomba (JD2)
- Chicken Payback (JD2)
- S.O.S (JD2)
- The song is from the movie I Like It Like That.
- The Mashup features only 6 dancers, all of which are from Just Dance 2.
- P1 resembles Umbrella and Dançando, and P2 resembles I Got You (I Feel Good)
- This is one of few duet dances in which neither of the dancers have their avatars on Just Dance 2014.
- The song's pictogram bar beats the slowest out of any song in the series.
- The gold move is recycled from Jambo Mambo.
- This is the fifth spanish song in the series, after Boom, Mamasita, Jambo Mambo and Asereje (The Ketchup Song). It's followed by Livin' la Vida Loca (which is in the same game), Maria, Limbo, Follow The Leader, Can't Get Enough, Bailando, Macarena, Rabiosa and En Mi Mundo.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語