"I Like to Move It (Radio Mix)" by Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman is featured in Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greates Hits and Best Of, The Smurfs Dance Party (under a different name), and Just Dance Kids 2014.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who wears an orange shirt, short pants, a pink belt, red boots and red hair
The dancers wear animal costumes: the first is a hippo, the second is a lion at best vision and the third is like a giraffe. They're based on Madagascar movie.
There are pink and blue squares in the background. In Just Dance 3 and beyond there's teal lights shooting in diagonal lines.
In Just Dance Kids it's a savannah with a tree and some mountains on the horizon.
There are 4 Gold Moves in Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits/Now, all of which are the same:
All: Put both of your hands up. This is the last move of the routine.
I Like To Move It appears in the following Mashups:
- In The Smurfs Dance Party, the title of this song is We Like To Smurf It.
- The song is by Reel 2 Real (ft. The Mad Stuntman) but it is covered in the Wii version of Just Dance 3 and in Just Dance: Best Of by Groove Century. However, Reel 2 Real ft.The Mad Stuntman is credited in Greatest Hits and Best Of, but the song is covered.
- Although, the song is not covered in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 nor in Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- The shorts texture is very glitchy because the colour constantly changes from orange to magenta.
- Don't You Worry Child reuses a move from this routine.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語