|Hier geht es um The Jackson 5's song. Nicht zu verwechseln mit Cher Lloyd's song with a similar name.|
He looks similar to a 70's disco dancer. He has an orange jacket, orange pants with white belt and light blue shoes, and orange afro. He is very tall. In Just Dance Now, his colour palette is darker, and sometimes it changes from orange to pink.
The background looks like a stage, with light blue, black, white and red rhombuses on the wall.
Just Dance Now:
The rhombuses move more, and they change from orange to pink too.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point to the left side of ground with both of your hands.
Gold Moves 2 & 4: Open your arms bending to the right side.
Gold Move 3: Open your arms, but bending to the left side.
I Want You Back appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- She's Got Me Dancing
I Want You Back appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Afro Snap
- Afro Walk
- Circling Snap
- the song was gonna be a xbox 360 dlc on just dance 3 and on just dance : best of but it got cancelled
- The dancer looks similar to That's the Way (I Like It).
- Jump, which also appears in Just Dance 2, samples this song.
- This is the first of two songs by The Jackson 5 in the series.
- An unused Gold Move can be found in the Just Dance Now files for this song.
- The dancer looks similar to the Jackson 5.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語