P1 resembles Shah Rukh Khan. He starts off with a dark blue suit over a formal tuxedo complete with a black bow. He wears long pants and black leather shoes.
After the bridge, his suit and tuxedo become a blue coat with golden strap buttons and shoulder patches. His pants also get a bit baggy. His shoes do not change significantly.
P2 resembles Deepika Padukone. She starts off wearing a turquoise/golden bra and skirt, gold bracelets and blue cape.
After the bridge, she is dressed in a glittery red top without a left sleeve and a red-and-gold skirt. Her shoes also become pink heels.
The dancers begin inside an Indian-themed room with flashing lights. A table is seen with candles in the far back. Backup dancers begin to appear within the building shortly after the first two Gold Moves. They disappear during the verse and only re-appear during the chorus. Golden rain appears during the bridge, which transforms the dancers. They are transported to a stage with flashing lights, stereos and flame effects. Yellow and red confetti shower over the dancers and their backup dancers, which look identical to them.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Point your right hand to the screen.
- After Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing), this is the second song to be released in Just Dance Now before any actual video game in the franchise.
- The dancers look like the actors from the movie even wearing the same outfits.
- The dance uses most of the moves from the movie.
- This is the first DLC to directly credit a movie.
- On Just Dance Now, when this song was free everyday, the lyrics said "Indiawaale". In later versions the lyrics say "India Waale".
- One of the actors from the movie has played this song.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語