- Short hair and moustache
- At the beginning of the song he is wearing beige jacket, but he takes it off.
- Gray blue shirt half tucked into his pants
- Beige pants
- Black shoes
- A gold belt a necklace and a watch
The background is an outdoor cantina with chickens around the wooden floor. It looks like a buffet or banquet has just ended there.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both: Put your hand over your head and bend your left leg towards your right leg.
- The song is in Bosnian. For translated lyrics, click here.
- On any consoles that uses a remote (Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4), the clapping part can get you at least 1 star, total, while doing it on PERFECT.
- The song's title is Isidora. However, the lyrics and credits show it as Izidora.
- This song won in the Craziest Move category on the first Just Dance Awards.
- Isidora has the highest BPM (beats per minute) in the entire franchise, with a BPM of 203. On the other side, the song with the lowest BPM is Only You (And You Alone) with a BPM of 77.
- Zagreb is used as code name for it in Just Dance Now files; and oddly enough, Zagreb is the capital of Croatia, but the song is Bosnian.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語