"Jerk It Out" by Caesars is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a man with blue-white frizzy hair. He wears a green shirt, an orange bow tie, orange knee-length pants with white suspenders, and blue shoes with orange socks.
The background appears to take place in a library. The color of the background is white and green. There are some bookshelves at the sides of the background and there is flying paper falling down from the ceiling.
5 Gold Moves have been found in the Just Dance Now files.Gold Move 1: Move your right arm to the left.
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up and your left one on your hip in a disco pose.
Gold Move 3: Move your arms to the right in a semicircle.
Gold Move 4: Same as Gold Move 3 but in the opposite direction.
Gold Move 5: Move your right arm in a circle.
Jerk It Out is featured in the following Mashups:
- Nerd Kisses
- Nerdy Braces
- Nerdy Run
- Sporty Nerd
- Super Nerd
- This song isn't very appropriate for the game's rating, E10+ (NTSC region) and PEGI 3 (PAL region).
- It was because it has sexual references, but some say it was about "the intent of shooting up methamphetamine". Methamphetamine is a kind of drug with stimulant effects, so it's even more inappropriate.
- The dancer highly resembles She's Got Me Dancing and P4 of You're the First, the Last, My Everything due to the hair.
- There is a lyric error. The line says: "Can't you hear you talk to loud?" instead of: "Can't you hear you talk too loud?".
- The beta version of the dancer had a slightly lighter colour scheme and he looked more like a cartoon character.
- Also, the beta version of the background was darker.
- This is one of the only two songs that has both a difficulty and effort of 3 in Just Dance. The other song is Acceptable in the 80s.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語