|Just Dance Wii|
|Veröffent-lichungsdatum:||JAPOctober 13, 2011|
|Entwickelt von:||Ubisoft Paris|
Just Dance Wii is the first game of the Japanese edition of the Just Dance video game series for the Wii. This edition was published and edited by Nintendo, but developed by Ubisoft Paris and Ubisoft Bucharest as a third-party developer, with the song list featuring popular J-Pop songs to cater to the Japanese audience, with most popular Western songs from Just Dance 2, one song from Just Dance: Summer Party and two songs from the first Just Dance. This version is based on Just Dance 2. All the features such as "Just Sweat," "Medley," "Non-Stop Shuffle" are present, except the online shop. It was released in Japan on October 13, 2011, and is the first official entry for the Just Dance series in the Japanese market. Oddly enough, the game contains different languages other than just Japanese, some of them include Spanish, English, Hawaiian, and French, but those can only be accessed with hacks.
The game contains 28 music tracks.
|WON'T BE LONG||EXILE and Kumi Koda||1||1||Duet||2006|
|Kimi Ni Bump||Ketsu Meishi||2||2||Duet||2004|
|Cutie Honey||Kumi Koda||2||1||Solo||2004|
|Koi no Dial 6700||Dream5||1||1||Solo||2011|
|Sexy Girl||Amuro Namie||2||1||Solo||2006|
|Choo Choo TRAIN||EXILE||2||3||Duet||2003|
|Why? (Keep Your Head Down)||TVXQ||3||2||Solo||2011|
|Mickey (Hawaii Version)||Gorie with Jasmine and Joann||1||3||Solo||2003|
|Love Revolution||Morning Musume||3||3||Duet||2000|
|One Night Carnival||Kishidan||1||2||Solo||2003|
|Just Mario (U) (3WD)||Ubisoft meets Nintendo||1||3||Solo||2011|
|Crazy in Love* (G/B) (2)||Beyonce ft. Jay-Z (Studio Musicians)||3||2||Solo||2003|
|Dagomba (3D) (G/B) (2) (4D) (N)||Sorcerer||2||3||Solo||2003|
|Hot Stuff (2) (N)||Donna Summer||2||1||Duet||1979|
|Jump in the Line (Shake, Señora) (Shake, Señora) (2) (3D) (G)||Harry Belafonte||3||2||Duet||1961|
|Katti Kalandal (3D) (G/B) (2) (N)||Bollywood||2||2||Duet||2000|
|Rasputin (2) (3D) (G/B) (N)||Boney M||3||3||Solo||1978|
|Toxic* (3D) (G/B) (2)||Britney Spears (The Hit Crew)||3||1||Solo||2004|
|U Can't Touch This (3D) (G/B) (1) (N)||MC Hammer||1||1||Solo||1990|
|Wannabe (1)||Spice Girls||1||1||Solo||1996|
|You Can't Hurry Love (2D) (S) (N)||The Supremes||2||2||Duet||1966|
- A "*" indicates that the song is a cover version, not the original.
- A (2D) indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 2.
- A (3D) indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 3.
- A (3WD) indicates that the song is also a DLC on the Wii version of Just Dance 3.
- A (4D) indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 4.
- A (G) indicates that the song is also on Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- A (G/B) indicates that the song is also on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of.
- A (1) indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance.
- A (2) indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- A (U) indicates that the song is locked in the game. To unlock it, you must play every song in the game.
- An (S) indicates that the song is also on Just Dance: Summer Party.
- An (N) indicates this song is also on Just Dance Now.
- This is the JD game with the least songs (only 28).
- This is the first JD game with a song that has to be unlocked. The 2nd is Just Dance 3.
- The Beta silhouette of When I Grow Up appears in the Multiplayer menu, even if the song is not in the game.
- If you get more than 10000 points, the score will be too big to remain into the "cloud" (the icon where avatar's name and score appear) and it will exceed the boundaries.
- This is the only Just Dance game without a Katy Perry song.