The dancer is a woman in a superhero suit. She has half black half blonde hair and wears a red masquerade mask, a blue body suit, a yellow bra, a red skirt with yellow underwear, a black leg garter, and black high heel boots.
The background is styled like a comic book. It showcases the song's title and sifts through an outer space atmosphere with meteors and flares.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All: Pump your right hand straight into the air and raise your right leg.
Kaboom Pow appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
- This is the sixth solo superhero themed song in the series, after Cosmic Girl, Never Gonna Give You Up, Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale), Holding Out for a Hero and Break Free.
- The dancer looks highly similar to Break Free.
- This is the second appearance by Quincy Jones - this time as a producer instead of the main artist - in the series, after Soul Bossa Nova.
- This song's coach appears in the icon of Dance Quests in the menu.
- A move has been recycled from Holding Out for a Hero.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語