The dancer on the right is a woman with black fluffy hair with a red headband, a dark red long sleeve crop top, a dark red fringe skirt, and red heels. The dancer on the right is a man with long black hair, a black jacket with a few white vertical stripes, a red shirt, black track pants and black and red shoes. Both dancers have heavy eye makeup. In their remake they look more realistic and their faces dissappear.
The background seems to be a red sunset, behind small mountains. In the middle it says 'Mamasita' on a piece of paper that circles around the stem of a rose. Just behind the rose there are branches that seem to come out of the ground.
In the Xbox 360 version, some rose petals fall from the sky.
In Just Dance Now, the background is purple. Sometimes it flashes pink.
There are a total of 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Fan yourself with both hands. This starts with P1, and then P2.
- if P1 (in the remake) bends down her face is eyes mouth and nose goes black.
- You can unlock this song by having a certain amount of Mojo, but in Just Dance Wii 2 and Just Dance Now, it's already unlocked.
- The male dancer bears a high resemblance to the one from Louie Louie, except with darker hair.
- The rose is the only thing that moves in the background. It throbs slightly whenever the singer says 'Oh Oh Oh Oh'.
- The background is not detailed that much with only a rose petal reading Mamasita. This also happens with songs in Just Dance.
- "Me amigo" should be "Mi amigo" which means "My friend".
- The dance is very challenging because of the complex ballroom moves.
- This is the second Spanish song in Just Dance, after Boom. It is followed by Jambo Mambo, Asereje (The Ketchup Song), Livin' la Vida Loca, I Like It, Maria, Limbo, Follow The Leader, Can't Get Enough, Bailando, Macarena, Rabiosa and En Mi Mundo.