"Maniac" by Michael Sembello (covered by Studio Allstars in-game), is featured on Just Dance 2 (as a DLC) and Just Dance Summer Party.
The coach, a woman, wears a red cap over her long, flowing purple hair, a one-piece leotard, a blue blouse, as well as a pair of sport boots. She has a red outline.
It's simply a blue room with lighting bulbs. Sometimes, a dust rain comes from both sides of the place.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Make a circle with both of your hands.
Gold Move 3: It looks similar to the other Gold Move but only with right hand.
Maniac is featured in the following Mashups:
- It was released as DLC in October 2010, along with Crying Blood, Professor Pumplestickle, and Born to Be Wild.
- The choreo looks like workout.
- The last move is a split, but it isn't counted to score, even though the jumping split is a Gold Move in Flashdance ... What A Feeling.
- There is a photo that shows the dancers from Professor Pumplestickle dancing in front of this background.
- The line "Between will and what will be" first appears divided as "Between/will and what will be" but, the second time, it's divided as "Between will/and what will be".
- In Just Dance 2, she is outlined in red and the dust rain is red too, but, in Just Dance Summer Party, she isn't outlined anymore and the dust is yellow.
- Along with Flashdance ... What A Feeling, Maniac is featured in Flashdance's official soundtrack.
- Coincidentally, both songs are covered.