Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with short pink hair. She is wearing a pink vest with a blue plaid crop top, a blue skirt, blue tights, and dark blue heels. In the chorus, her skin turns black, much like Don't You Worry Child.
The background is pink with other warm colours in the background. At some parts lines of longitude and latitude can be seen, making the background look like a map as the song's title suggests. In some other parts, the pink background turns dark purple and dark lights flash in patterns. At other points, line grids are formed.
The Classic routine has 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Clap twice in top right corner.
Gold Move 3: Pull your arms to the left.
The Mashup has 2 Gold Moves, both of which are the same:
Both: Cover your chest with your right hand such that it makes contact with your left shoulder (California Gurls)
Maps has an unlockable Mashup with the theme "Best of JD 3", meaning it only features Just Dance 3 dancers.
[GM#] - indicates a Gold Move. The # refers to the Gold Move's number.
- What You Waiting For?
- Forget You
- Party Rock Anthem
- I Don't Feel Like Dancing
- Let's Go To The Mall
- California Gurls [GM1&2]
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Baby Don't Stop Now
- Only Girl (In The World)
- Video Killed the Radio Star
Maps has a Community Remix.
The following are featured:
- SedentaryPack07 [Canada]
- RiverGoddess72 [USA]
- LolaS2 [Brazil]
- JulioCesarBrasi [Brazil]
- Stalhito [France]
- xComigonz90 [Chile]
- Cruzader4Ever [Chile]
- EdherThulio [Brazil]
- DyingHalfling98 [USA]
- Carmen2402 [Spain]
- DevouringJam8 [Brazil]
- bondi96 [Germany]
- SoToSendoCadu [Brazil]
- TheFairyDina [France]
- CamusCreed [Brazil]
- littlesiha [USA]
- vKx JeckTech [USA]
- LUIS gamer18 [Brazil]
- rudax33 [Poland]
- RAGAKT [Brazil]
- Brylon23 [USA]
- cjnorris101 [USA]
- LINMX [USA]
Party Master Mode
Maps has a Party Master Mode. Here are the captions listed in order of appearance.
(Captions in bold indicate a Song Switch)
- Snap The Rain/Insane Fitness/Froufrou Dance/Powered Circle
- I Feel Crazy/Fashionable Shake/Tribal TipToe/Pump It Up
- Dance With My Umbrella/Gomina Pumps/Jump And Feel/Walk Like An Explorer
- Ice Punch/Self Control/Pendulum Whip/Hit Em Strong
- Feel So Street/Western Slide/Summer/Birthday
- Follow My Rythme/It's Me/Dance Of Joy/Tortured Walk
- Viva Sombrero/Neon Light Distress/Pom Pom Run/Shake Your Shoulders
- Dance Like A Fool/Violent Walk/Crazy Walk/Double Shoulders
- Winter Slide/Hippie Ragga/Holding Out for a Hero/Birthday
- Love You Softly/Glamorous Shake/Sexy Pumps/Retro Running
- Ragga Pumps/Snake Vibes/Hippie Punch/Pixel Punch
- Victory/Strong Girl/Let's Samba/For You You And You
- Hands Up/Disco Mill/Spend Some Glitters/Groovy Shake
- Men Exclusive/Rock My World/Summer/Built For This
- I'm The Future/Don't Move/Try Bollywood/Western Violin
- Western Lash/I'm Stuck/Sing Everybody/Fitness Victory
- Claws Balance/Tribal Samba/Play Guitar With The Devil/Crazy Walk
- Cheerleading/Hippie Fight/Fear The Wolf/Que Calor
- Charleston/Salsa Man/Built For This/Holding Out for a Hero
- Look At My Elbows/Overpowered Mill/Skiing Back Again/Rest A Little
- Pom Pom Swing/Disturbed Shake/Check My Style/Black Light Cross
- The clean version of the song is used instead of the explicit version.
- This is the second song by Maroon 5 in the series, after Moves Like Jagger in Just Dance 4.
- The two backgrounds resemble actual maps (the song's namesake).
- This might be the same as the third dancer in Safe And Sound.
- The coach resembles P!nk.
- This is one of the few songs where the dancer's skin tone turns pitch black.
- During the chorus, the dancer uses a move from Where Have You Been; the one where she puts her hands out at the line "I've been everywhere".
- However, in this song, there's only one pictogram that describes the move while in Where Have You Been there are two pictograms.
- The dance also recycles a move from Feel So Right. [zitat benötigt]
- In the Mashup, Party Rock Anthem is not in the middle of the screen but to the side, some pictograms for Venus do not appear (only in Xbox 360 and Xbox One), and I Don't Feel Like Dancing transitions in suddenly.
- Diegho San and Dina appear in the Community Remix for this song.
- In this song's Party Master Mode, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) uses her Just Dance Now remake and Problem appears to have been enlarged.
- The Just Dance Now Pictograms Sprite seems like a working progress. There are 7 beta pictograms and a beta gold move.
- The codename for this song is misspelled as Mad.
- JustMax won in the Fan Video of the Year category for his video of this song on the second Just Dance Awards.
- This is one of five songs to have a Best Of Mashup, along with 4x4, Birthday, I Love It, and Never Can Say Goodbye.
- This is one of the songs selected for the Just Dance 2015 World Cup.
- The dance is seen in the music video of Gibberish.
- During the last instance of the line "So I’m following the map that leads to you", the coach appears to do an ad lib where she either bops her own head or makes bunny ears while bringing her arms down. The pictograms are the same as when she does the dance move without the additional hand gesture and none of the game versions requires the player to do the hand gesture for a perfect score.
- The beta dancer from Built For This appears in the Party Master mode.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|Party Master Modes|
| Birthday • Built For This • |
Holding Out for a Hero • I Will Survive • Just Dance • Love Boat • Maps • She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) • Starships
Summer • Troublemaker • Where Have You Been
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語