"マル·マル·モリ·モリ！" ("Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!") by 薫と友樹、たまにムック。 (Kaoru to Tomoki, Tama ni Mook) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
The dancers are supposed to be part of a brother-and-sister duet.
- Blue & orange hat
- Yellow & orange shirt
- Red skirt
- Yellow boots
- Blue & yellow hat
- Green & blue shirt
- Blue jeans
- Blue shoes
The background is coloured in with crayon. It changes from a house, to a spaceship, to a rainy day.
There are 6 Gold Moves for this song:
- Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your hands down
- Gold Move 3 (P2): Swing your hands out
- Gold Move 3 (P1): Turn to look at P2 with your hand on your forehead
- Gold Moves 4 and 5: High five each other
- Gold Move 6: Bow to the screen
- "Maru" means "circle" and "Mori" means "forest", so the song relates to the universe.
- P2's chin is glitchy beacuse, if he moves his hands near it, it tends to get a green shade.
- A snowy mountain is seen in the menu square, although it doesn't appear in the actual gameplay.
- Even though the song is from 2011, it appears in the "Oldies but Goldies" playlist.
- This is the second time in which a playlist mistake happens, the first time was in Just Dance 3, where Let's Go To The Mall is in the "Just 80s" playlist (even though it's from 2006) and I Was Made For Lovin' You and Video Killed the Radio Star are in the "Just 80's" playlist (even though they're both from 1979).
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語