Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who is wearing a pink and blue dress and shoes, and has pink short hair. She looks like a 1980s homecook.
No visible differences are shown, except for the fact that the dancer seems to be more realistic, and that she is in a slightly lighter hue.
The routine takes place in front of a blue animated curtain with many cherries on it, and a red line at its bottom. If you look closely, you can notice that the curtain slightly moves a bit.
Just Dance 3
In this version, the curtain is replaced by a dark blue wall with many mirrors. The cherries are hanging on them and they sway at the beat of the song.
Just Dance Now
The background is the same from the Just Dance 3 version. However, the cherries now glow every beat.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same; they are not available in Just Dance.
Both: Swing your right hand down, as if to wipe away sweat.
Mashed Potato Time appears in the following Mashup:
- This is the only Dee Dee Sharp song in the series.
- This is one of the slowest routines in Just Dance, in fact this is the only Just Dance routine where difficulty and effort are both 1.
- This is one of the oldest songs in the first game.
- The song is referenced in Land Of 1000 Dances.
- The original version has 26 pictograms, making it the song with the fewest amount of pictograms in the original Just Dance game. However the Just Dance 3 version only has 20 making it the song with least amount of pictograms on Just Dance 3, thus holding two records.
- Also, due to the pictograms in the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite having about 7 props, this song holds the record for having the most props than any other song in the Just Dance series.
- The new Just Dance Now pictograms have also been remade to represent common house chores done during the routine.
- The dancer seems to be angry at the end, as she is seen tearing off her apron.
- This seems to be because she is doing all house chores by herself.
- In Just Dance, the apron disappears, while in Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Now it's still visible.
- In Just Dance Now, the song is mistakenly placed between Party Rock Anthemand Pound The Alarm; this may be because its code name is Potato. However, this has later been fixed.
- Just Dance and Just Dance 3 has a lyric error: a line reads Feel it in your feet now instead of Peel it to me now. This was later fixed in Just Dance Now.
- In Just Dance Now, the first and third time "Hmm" is said, its not highlighted. Also, when "Peel it to me now" is said, "now" is not highlighted, despite still being sung.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Songs in Just Dance|
| A Little Less Conversation • Acceptable in the 80s • Bebe • Can't Get You Out of My Head • Cotton Eye Joe • Dare|
Eye of the Tiger • Fame • Funplex • Girls & Boys • Girls Just Want to Have Fun • Groove Is in the Heart
Heart of Glass • Hot n Cold • I Get Around • I Like to Move It • Jerk It Out • Jin Go Lo Ba • Kids in America
Le Freak • Louie Louie • Lump • Mashed Potato Time • Pump Up the Jam • Ring My Bell • Step by Step • Surfin' Bird
That's the Way (I Like It) • U Can't Touch This • Wannabe • Warm Up • Who Let the Dogs Out? • Womanizer
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語