"女々しくて (Memeshikute)" by Golden Bomber is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
DancersThere are 4 male dancers which look like members of a band.
- Brown hair
- Blue unbuttoned jacket
- Zebra shirt
- Black tie
- Dark blue pants
- Grey shoes
- Red glove
- Plays the bass
- Looks shirtless
- Black hair
- Dark pink scarf
- Jeans with black belt
- Looks like his feet have no shoes
- Plays the drums
- Light blue glove
- Blonde hair
- Black and cream colored suit/pants/shoes
- Gray tie
- Orange glove
- Resembles the singer from Golden Bomber
- The coach looks a bit similar to Steven Tyler from Aerosmith
- The most detailed dancer
- Blonde and black hair
- Black jacket with leopard pattern on it
- Gray shirt
- Golden tie
- Red pants with black stripes and black belt
- Black shoes
- Dark blue glove
- Plays the guitar
The background is an on-stage concert with an audience, lights and cardboard animals with people in them appearing randomly backstage in the song. It then changes to a Japanese (possibly in Tokyo) street with lots of signs, lights, a bicycle and a man behind the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same.
All: Make a stop sign with your hand (first P1, then P4, then P2 and P3 together).
- The pictogram colours are the same of the coaches' trousers.
- P1 resembles Dance My Generation.
- P2 makes a cameo in Dance My Generation's background, but he wears different clothes.
- The body of the 2nd dancer doesn't have the typical skin tone. It has a more yellowish color, a little bit similar to Hot n Cold. Maybe he's wearing a yellowish bodysuit, or his face is painted white while his chest is yellowish.
- It's one of the few Dance Crews where each dancer has his own avatar, along with Wild Wild West.
- The dance and dancers take a lot of inspiration from the music video.
- Some moves from the chorus are taken out from the music video.
- The hairstyles are inspired from the music video; the only difference is the absence of the red hat that should be worn by P2.
- P3 is in front of all the dancers for the whole routine. He's likely the leader of the band.
- P2 reuses a move from Sexy And I Know It.
- This is the second time that a Dance Crew pretends to play instruments after I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- This is the second song by Golden Bomber in the series, after Dance My Generation in the same game.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語