"ミッキーマウス・マーチ (ファミリー・パラパラ・ヴァージョン)" ("Mickey Mouse March (Family Flipbook Version)") by キューティー★マミー (Cutie★Mommy) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
DancerThe dancer is a female teenager with very long black hair. She wears a red tank top that says Dance, a gold belt, a pink skirt & pink high-heels.
The background looks like a checkered wall, & a platform the dancer stands on that moves. She could be on an amusement park ride, or on the back of a car.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3 & 4: Point with both hands to the left while they are in the air.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right hand with your left hand touching your head.
Gold Move 5: Put your hands together. This is the last move.
- If you look at the walls after the last chorus, they make a little "spasm" movement, like the car is going to run fast but it stops immediately; this "spasm" effect could be a trace of a Beta version.
- Her skirt looks very similar to P2's dress from Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of Monika); maybe a part of it has been cut and then the game developers made a skirt with it.
- Her skirt doesn't have the shine effect on the menu icon.
- On hacked/translated versions of the game, "Family Flipbook Version" is mistranslated as "Eurobeat" and "Cutie★Mommy" is mistranslated as "Cuite★Mummy".
- The coach resembles Hayami Yu.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語