"Night Boat to Cairo" by Madness is featured on Just Dance 3.
The routine features three mummies and a camel. The first mummy is yellow, the second is pink, and the third is green. The camel is dark orange.
It takes place in a bank of the Nile during nighttime with a boat floating. Deeper in the background are silhouetted palm trees and pyramids.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slowly flow your arms from up to down (this applies for all of the dancers).
- The green mummy is available as an avatar outfit on the Xbox 360.
- The camel moos like a cow.
- This is the only dance crew on Just Dance 3 that's marked as an effort of 3. All the others are marked as 2 for an effort.
- There's a silver badge for "The Good Crew" where all 4 players have to get good or perfect when the camel blows a horn at the mummies. They call it "charm the snakes in Night Boat to Cairo".
- The ship that goes across the Nile resembles the Titanic. This ship may have been used for Never Gonna Give You Up.
- P3 was also going to have an avatar. However, it did not appear in any games.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語