"Professor Pumplestickle" by Nick Phoenix & Thomas J. Bergersen is featured on Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance 3, Just Dance 4 (all as a DLC), Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
P1 appears to be a magician with the following appearance:
- Big blue hat.
- Yellow glasses.
- Green and purple suit.
- Yellow shirt underneath the suit.
- Dark-blue pants.
- Magic stick.
- Green skin.
P2 is a pumpkin-man with:
- Pumpking head.
- Yellow body.
- Green shorts with blue suspenders.
The dance takes place in a lab with machines and meters. There is also a rain curtain and some blue mist coming from the steamworks.
- P1: Spin with your arms on each other and take your arms downward.
- P2: Same as P1
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Just Dance 3 version of the routine:Gold Move 1: P1: Put your arms out as shown in the picture; P2: Stand still
Gold Move 2: Same as Gold Move 1 but reversed.
Gold Moves 3 & 4: Same as Gold Moves 1 & 2 of the Just Dance 2 and Summer Party versions.
Just Dance 4 & Just Dance Now
There are 2 Gold Moves in the most recently updated routine; both Gold Moves are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Spin with your arms on each other and take your arms downward.
- For a Just Dance 4 DLC, it was released on 5th March 2013 along with The Lazy Song and Gold Dust.
- Both coaches have an avatar on Just Dance 2014.
- There is a demo version of this for Just Dance 3 (Xbox only).
- In the Just Dance 4 store the names of the artists are abbreviated to N. Pheonix and T. Bergersen.
- P2 later reappears in This is Halloween.
- This song is one of the most commonly recurring songs in the series.
- It is included in a total of 5 games.
- In Just Dance 3 and Summer Party, the title is misspelled as Professeur Pumplestickle.
- It is misspelled in its code name, too (ProfesseurDLC).
- In the Just Dance Summer Party trailer, the coaches are in front of the Maniac background.
- The P1's avatar has white skin, although the real skin is green.
- In another Beta picture, they appear in the actual background but both pictograms have the same colour.
- All P1's pictograms have a rod on the right hand.
- It's one of the first pictograms to feature an external object, along with Futebol Crazy pictograms.
- P1's pants are glitchy because they tend to get a green shade when he moves to the left.
- In Just Dance 4, Gold Moves 1 and 2 were eliminated.
- The coaches look smaller in Just Dance 4, since they were cropped to match the score bars on the top instead of the left and right.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 2|
| American Boy • Barbie Girl • Born To Be Wild • Chicken Payback • Come On Eileen • Crazy Christmas • Crying Blood|
Down By The Riverside • Firework • Futebol Crazy • Here Comes the Hotstepper • It's Not Unusual • Kung Fu Fighting
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika) • Maniac • Moving on Up • Nine In The Afternoon • Pon de Replay
Professor Pumplestickle • Pump Up The Volume • Skin-To-Skin • Song 2 • Spice Up Your Life • Why Oh Why
You Can't Hurry Love
|Downloadbarer Inhalt in Just Dance 4|
| Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross|
Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle
So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語