ClassicThe dancer is strongly based off of Shakira's style being shown as a woman wearing red jeans, a loosely tied orange top, multiple belts, various black bracelets, black stilettos, and long, curly hair.
The dancer is a woman wearing a headband, a jacket and multicolored leggings.
Sheer color-changing curtains, in shades of red, pink, orange, purple and blue, over a white background. While zooming into the dancer, the background becomes dark with flashing lights. After zooming out, white circular lights are seen on the ground flashing.
Dieser Abschnitt ist unvollständig. Sie können helfen, indem Sie es hinzufügen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Part your hands and shake your shoulders as if you are swimming.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands on your hips and shake your hips.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Open your arms up and put your right leg in front of the left one.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Face left, put your right leg onward and move slowly your left arm.
Gold Move 3: Open your arms, first right, then left.
MashupAll Gold Moves: Put your hand up with your palms pointing to the air. (Pound The Alarm)
Rabiosa has a Dance Crew Mashup with the theme Bring Your Friends which can be unlocked for 1000 Mojocoins. It features dance crews depicted as friends.
- Dynamite (JD3)
- Pound The Alarm (JD2014) [GM1][GM2]
- Irish Meadow Dance (JD2016)
- Y.M.C.A. (JD2014)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything (JD4)
- Crucified (JD4)
- 4x4 (JD2015)
- Bang Bang (JD2015)
Rabiosa appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
Rabiosa appears in the following Mashups:
Rabiosa appears in Party Master Modes in Just Dance 2016. Here are the captions for her dance moves:
- To The Sky
- With The Wrist
- This is Shakira's official debut in the game, as Beautiful Liar was a covered track.
- This song had the first Behind The Track interview after the preview and not before the preview. However, this is only in the US version of the preview.
- There are two versions of the song, one in English featuring Pitbull and one in Spanish featuring El Cata. The latter is used in game.
- In this track's Behind the Track interview, it is revealed the Juliana Herrera is the dancer and that she is Colombian as well as Shakira.
- The preview contains a beta version of the background which was not used in the final game.
- In the Mashup, the original version of Dynamite is used; however, the icon shows the Just Dance Now remake. Also, Bang Bang's beta version was used. (the eyes were visible)
- The alternate dancer resembles Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing) and Ninja Re Bang Bang
- This is the thirteenth Spanish song in the Just Dance series, after Mamasita, Boom, Jambo Mambo, I Like It, Aserejé (The Ketchup Song), Livin' la Vida Loca, María, Limbo, Can't Get Enough, Follow The Leader Macarena and Bailando. It is followed by En Mi Mundo, Junto A Ti and Hoy Somos Más.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語