"Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler is featured on Just Dance Kids 2014.
Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer has brown hair in a ponytail, sleeveless denim vest, pink and white shirt, red pants, and white shoes.
The left dancer has long black curly hair, black singlet, beige jeans, and ochre shoes.
The right dancer has long brown hair with a braid, pink and white shirt, blue jeans, and ochre boots.
The background starts in a square with many shops and a boulevard with many palm trees. The background changes in to a room with a glass wall and yellow floor with city lights in the background, highly resembling Beauty And A Beat and Kiss Kiss's background.
There is one Gold Move for the routine:
Only Gold Move: Punch the air repetitively with your right arm.
- The dancers pose a lot during the song because they are taking photos.
- The song is shortened by 48 seconds because it would be hard for kids to dance to a full-length song.
- The song was probably chosen for the game due to Bridgit Mendler being a Disney star.
- The lead dancer resembles Teddy from Good Luck Charlie (played by Bridgit Mendler) and the left dancer resembles Zuri from Jessie, which is another Disney TV show.
- The beginning (when photo of the kids running are shown) was inspired from the music video.
- A move is recycled from Fame and It's Raining Men.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語