Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman with a cyan 70's style afro pinned up by a yellow star-shaped hairclip. She is seen wearing a yellow short-sleeved coat over a green top. She is also wearing a green miniskirt held up by a white belt with a yellow tag, a pair of yellow high-heels, a yellow bracelet on her left wrist, and a pair of yellow earrings. In the remake, her face is not visible anymore.
The background is yellow orange and dark blue at the bottom. Flying triangles appear in Just Dance: Greatest Hits. However, the dark blue line is gone and the yellow is now shading with more orange and red colors, as well as it's brighter. More triangles appear too, including one stuck to the floor.
There are a total of 4 Gold Moves in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits version of the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slap your hip with your right hand once and put your left hand out.
Ring My Bell appears in the following Mashups:
- Beauty And A Beat
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
- The coach is very similar to Le Freak, from the same game.
- In Just Dance, part of the lyrics read Rock a bye. However, in Just Dance: Greatest Hits, it says Rock a bell. Ubisoft may have misinterpreted bye instead of bell by accident the first time round because Rock a bell is the correct set of lyrics.
- The coach makes a cameo in Just Dance’s background.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語