"So What" by P!nk is featured on Just Dance 4.
The dancer is a woman (who looks like P!nk) and has the following features:
- A pink top with black stars
- A sleeveless denim vest
- Cherry red leather leggings
- Dark blue boots
- Black blue leather gloves
- Sky blue outline.
It is a room, with a white couch and a wooden bookcase, which changes colors with the terms of the walls. Furniture falls on in the course of the choreography, such as a TV, a desk with a computer, a chest of drawers or a washing machine. During the chorus, the said furnitures explodes/fall apart, and cracks can be seen on the floor and walls.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hand, which should be bent at the elbow.
Gold Move 2: Flex your right arm such that your fist gets close to your head at the start of the last chorus.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands up high at the end of the last chorus.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "In rhythm" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "So what" is sung
So What has a Mashup which is exclusive to the PS3 and Wii U.
Dancers (no repeats)
- So What (JD4)
- We No Speak Americano (JD4)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Funplex (JD)
- Song 2 (JD2)
- Firework (JD2)
- Dance All Nite (JD3)
- Disturbia (JD4)
- Jin Go Lo Ba (JD)
- Hot n Cold (JD)
- Louie Louie (JD)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- Good Feeling (JD4)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
Puppet Master Mode
So What has a Puppet Master Mode available on the Wii U. Here are the captions in order of appearance, a bold STP indicates that there is a Strike The Pose move:
- So What
- Pec Push/Bollywood Babe/Jumping Lunge/Chaplin March
- Skater Boogie/Egyptian Jump/Hippie Cheers/Sunset Swing
- Smelly Boy/Mother Earth/Pin-Up Push/Happy Slide
- Bridal Boogie/Swanky/Voodoo/Pendulum Whip
- Hey Dude/Punch The Sky/Walk On The Clouds/Moves Like A Star (STP)
- Ceremonial Circles/Russian Bounce/Wind Up Pony/Swan Walk
- Push 'N' Pull/Looking For You/Aerobic Punch/Fever
- Clubbing/Knee Pop/Party Boy/Cyber Man
- Tough Guy Walk/Marshmallow/Step It Out/Tempo Touch
- Snap 'N' Sing/Push Down/Galaxy Girl/Wonder Boy
- Nerdy/Cosmic Shooter/No Way/Supersonic Snap
- Seatbelt/Darjeeling Express/Afro Groove/Knee Kick
- MC Skater/Puppet/Girly Groove/Beach Combing
- Girl Power/Tribal Push/Dance With Me/Possessed
- Girating Mustache/Feline/Dancing Leaf/Hands Up
- Tribal Lasso/Cutie Pie/Techno Twitch/Sweat Caresses
- Hey Dude/Neon Slide/Push The Corners/Birdie (STP?)
- Cheer Guitar/Funky Frog/Step Over/Shoot Em Up
- You/Hand Flick/Go Away/Punch 'N' Kick
- Grunge Guitar/Rain Boots/Hit It/Super Woodpecker
- Hands 'N' Hips/Punch It/Inidan Feet/Open Space
- Dog Call/Kazatchok/Pin-Up Kick/Snappy Dresser
- Shake It/Bring It Back/African Punch/Cyber Punch
- Hippie Twist/Devil Wind Up/Run And Throw/Jumping Jack
- So What (STP)
So What appears in the following Mashups:
- 4x4 (Best of JD 4)
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
- I Kissed a Girl
- The Final Countdown
- What Makes You Beautiful
So What appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Angry Girl
- Angry Teen
- Heartbeat Burn
- Pop Rock Wind
- Punching Mill
- Ready To Fight
- Rock Chick
- Rock Puncher
- Rock Star
- Tear It Up (JD4)
- This is P!nk's first song in the series; it's followed by Funhouse which is a DLC from Just Dance 4 onwards.
- This is the only song to not be a DLC (either original or recycled).
- There is a pictogram at the end that is difficult to understand. It has a face and is sticking out its tongue; that move was added because if you hear closely you can hear a raspberry at the end of the song, and the dancer does so.
- It is the first pictogram to have a face or facial expressions. The other pictogram is the final move of the same routine that has eyes and a blue tongue.
- This might be the same dancer as the one for the Cheerleaders Boot Camp workout since she bears similarities to the titular Cheerleader.
- When the TV appears, the gameplay for Ain't No Other Man is playing.
- The appearance can be seen on all versions of the game, despite the fact that Ain't No Other Man can only be danced to on the Wii U version of the game.
- Another strange fact is that this gameplay has pictograms but no star bar or scoring system.
- Although there are no three dots, the word s**t in the line "And gave it to Jessica Simps (s**t!)" is censored.
- Once the TV is already broken, the stand that holds the TV will stay fixed. And when the lights reappear, the stand will disappear.
- The coach looks like P!nk.
- Hot n Cold has a caption of the same name (Tear It Up) that renamed it (this song) to Angry Girl.
- In the song's Just Dance Now pictogram file, there are 2 beta pictograms. The first one represents a half completed pictogram with only a head with facial expressions and the second one just has its arm raised up instead of the whole body moving.
- The dancer appears in the background of Just Dance, as the only female dancer to appear during Colby's part.
- In the Puppet Master Mode, Good Feeling (Extreme)'s pictos for Jumping Jack were changed to orange.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語