The dancer is a man dressed in 50's fashion:
- Dark blue afro-style hair
- Blue sunglasses
- Purple jacket with a teal collar and highlights
- Magenta shirt underneath
- Purple pants with black belt
- Dark purple shoes
His remake features him with black hair instead of the original blue. His sunglasses are also now black, his suit is now in a dark shade of pink and the collar is yellow, his undershirt is cyan, and his belt is black.
The dance starts after the appearance of the writing "Soul Searchin'", then the dancer and the background appear. It looks like a stage, with circular shapes with lights that turn on during "Soul Searchin'", and the word SOUL on the floor.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Put your hands up while rotating your basin.
Appearances in Mashups
Soul Searchin' is featured in the following mashup:
- This is the only original song by Groove Century, after their covers of Boogie Wonderland, I Like To Move It and U Can't Touch This. However, I Like To Move It and U Can't Touch This weren't covered in Just Dance.
- It isn't available for the Xbox 360, along with Twist and Shake It, Jambo Mambo, and Baby Don't Stop Now (the last of those is available on Just Dance Greatest Hits/Best Of).
- The song was possibly made by Ubisoft, because, if you search this song on YouTube, you will find lots of songs with the same title but different from this one.
- This song reuses a move from Futebol Crazy. Also, a move from this routine is reused in Dance My Generation.
- The dancer resembles P2 from Baby Zouk, but with black hair.
- In the beginning of the song, the words 'Soul Searchin' appear. The style the words were written are most likely a reference to the TV show Soul Train.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語