DancerThe dancer is a man shown wearing a blue beret, a pair of black sunglasses, a black leather vest which covers a red tank-top, black leather pants, a pair of blue boots, a watch on his wrist, and a black, short boxed beard. At times, his outfit turns fully black.
The background is mainly red. Various shades of red appear in shapes. Clones of the dancer appear mainly black dancing with him. The background will also often turn blue with male silhouettes and rhombus shaped lines coming forth. As seen in a promotional image, the background will turn mainly white, with the man's silhouettes being black.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Point forward.
Gold Move 3: Raise both your hands up. This is the final move of the routine.
Stuck On A Feeling has a Mashup with the theme Suit Up! that can be unlocked for 1000 Mojo Coins. It can only be obtained on eighth generation consoles.
- Superstition (JD4)
- I Will Survive (JD2014)
- Love Boat (JD2014)
- Soul Searchin' (JD3)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- Uptown Funk (C2)(JD2016)
- This is the second song by Prince Royce in the series, after Kiss Kiss.
- However, this is the first of his songs to not be a DLC.
- This song's preview is the only of the Gamescom previews to not feature a Behind the Track interview.
- Snoop Dogg's rap is cut in the final version of the game.
- This is the seventh time that rap is cut. First time was E.T., when Kanye West rap was removed, second time was Blurred Lines, when T.I. rap was removed, third time was Wild, when Dizzie Rascal rap was removed, fourth time was Dark Horse, when Juicy J rap was removed, fifth time was 4x4, when Nelly part was removed, and the sixth time was Gibberish, when Hoodie Allen rap was removed.
- If his rap was included it would be his second appearance since California Gurls.
- The routine is very similar to I Luh Ya Papi, both have background dancers.
- It also reuses a move from I Luh Ya Papi.
- This is the third song to not include a Behind The Track interview; it was preceded by All About That Bass and Want To Want Me, and followed by No Control and tracks revealed afterwards.
- The boots which the dancer is wearing might be the same ones from Blame. As such, the dancer looks similar to that of Blame.
- The dancer's outfit is strikingly similar to that of P4's from Walk This Way.
- The dancer's cap is recycled from It's You.
- The song's mashup theme name has the same theme name from It's My Birthday.
|Freischaltbare Inhalte von Uplay auf Just Dance 2016|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Exklusive Inhalte aus Unlimited|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語