The coach is a woman that resembles a teenager. She changes between the following two wardrobes:
Transformation 1 (C1)
The coach has red hair in a ponytail. She wears a pair of blue glasses, a blue shirt with a green bunny on it, a green-and-hot pink checkered skirt, orange stockings, and a pair of blue flats.
Transformation 2 (C2)
In her prom look, the coach has tied hair. She has gloves on each arm (the left one is light green and the right one is orange), and wears a sleeveless teal-and-lime dress, and a pair of red high heels.
The first background is a bedroom with four posters, a mirror, and some lights on the floor. In the remake, new things were added like a bed with a teddy bearing holding a heart on top of it and a stool in front of the mirror.
The second background looks like a prom on a stage with many balloons, many lights, and a sipario. There is also a red curtain and some colorful balloons behind the dancer. In the remake, the background got dimmer. The balloons include animal balloons, and the balloons glow. Disco light effects have been added to the background as well. The arc of stars that says "Prom Night Dance" has been removed.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hit the sky four times with your right hand, the last time with more force.
Gold Move 3: Pull your raised fists downward while lifting up your right leg.
Teenage Dream appears in the following Mashups:
Teenage Dream appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Flirty Dress
- I'm So Soft
- Letting Go
- Schoolgirl Sway
- When she has a nerd look, posters of other Just Dance 3 routines, California Gurls, What You Waiting For?, Only Girl (In The World), and Take On Me are visible in the background. The former two posters only feature the backgrounds.
- The prom background had a different look during production: it was darker and in a shade of purple.
- "I was alright/But things were kinda heavy" is incorrectly put in the lyrics as "I was a wreck/But things were kinda heavy".
- Wesley Enriquez made two dresses for the video game Animal Crossing: New Leaf; one is called Bunny Skirt (from the first coach) and the second is called Prom Dress (from the second coach). They're the only two outfits coming from the same song.
- The Just Dance 3 menu square has a poster of an unknown girl in the background, which isn't featured in the actual routine. This might be a Beta Element.
- It resembles Katy Perry, who had wrote the song.
- For some reason, the PS3 background contains lights that resemble the ones from Beautiful Liar, although this only happens during the "prom scene" when C2 appears.
- In the remake, the green bunny on the first coach is reversed, just like the number 1 in the remake of Futebol Crazy. Also, the remade version of Take On Me is used.
- A move from this routine is recycled in I Gotta Feeling.
- "Drunk" was not censored.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語