"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings is featured on Just Dance 2.
The dancer is a strange woman with yellow bob hair, a blue masquerade mask, a yellow cardigan, a dark pink skirt, light blue socks and pink shoes. Her outfit flashes different colors throughout the song.
The background has some moving walls where at some times portions of it turn around. They'll either be red or blue. At some points the word "Name" is written in different kinds of fonts on the walls. When the walls are turned halfway, there will be a black background behind it with floating triangles in different colors, such as green, white, etc.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend down, and quickly slide your right hand up.
That's Not My Name appears in the following Mashups:
- For some reason, "hell" was not censored.
- The coach looks similar to Velma from Scooby Doo franchise, but, instead of having brunette hair, she has blonde hair.
- Her facial appearance is loosely similar to Cosmic Girl, except with shorter and straighter hair.
- Her socks are similar to the ones worn by the Ring My Bell Dancer.
- The dancer is probably flashing in different colors because she is constantly being confused with other people listed in the song (Stacey, Jane, Mary, Jo and Lisa).
- The dancer is most likely being potrayed as a nerd, because, like song says, the girl in question is practically a nobody; hence why she keeps on being confused for other people.
- In the menu icon, it shows that the coach has yellow lips and wears a hot pink masquerade mask and a red undershirt. However, in the actual routine, her lips are white and she wears a cyan masquerade mask and a white undershirt instead.
- However, this doesn't happen in the Just Dance Now icon.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語