"Think" by Aretha Franklin (covered by The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast in-game) is featured on Just Dance 3.
One of the most detailed in the game. It has trumpets, drums, and musical notes. They seem to be behind a rotating Earth. The rest of the background, especially the bushes, seem to be paper cutouts.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right hand with a slight bend of your elbow.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Put both of your hands one over the other above your head and then seperate them by moving your left hand to the left and your right hand to the right.
Think appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Barbra Streisand
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Oh No!
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
Think appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Afro Groove
- Afro Swing
- On The Beat
- Think About It
- The song is covered due to a huge copyright disclaimer.
- The coach resembles Aretha Franklin.
- This is the first and only Aretha Franklin song on the game, the second would have been Respect on Just Dance 2015.
- There are some big glitches when this coach appears in the Mashups in Just Dance 2015 on the Wii. You can't get any points when she appears. You always get an 'X' or when you just shake your hand, an 'OK'. But what's really strange is when you play some of the 'special' Mashups, you also get a 'X' on Wii and Wii U when she uses her left hand; however, that hand isn't counted in the games on these consoles.
- In the NTSC manual of Just Dance 3, this song's place in the tracklist was switched with Lollipop.
- On the menu icon, the coach's skirt has two brown lines. However, they don't appear in th actual gameplay.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語